Prudential

265 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Finance Interview

Manager Finance

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details – Interview was professional and pleasant. Interviewer seemed genuine and cared about employees

Interview Question – What type of leadership style do I have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate

Investmnet Administrator Interview

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Prudential in March 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple rounds of interviews each with a mix of one on one and panel interviews. The total interview process took about three weeks with visits to the office three times.

Interview Question – None, very straightforward common questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Money was significantly lower than other offer. Also I thought the way the offer came was very impersonal

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Interviewed at Prudential

Interview Details – Communication was mostly via phone and email. I had one in office interview that went well and was offered the job in 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Salary questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accounting Associate Interview

Accounting Associate
Newark, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Prudential in November 2013.

Interview Details – Got the interview from school. for final round interview there were 3 half hour long interviews with manager.

Interview Question – Ok so there wasnt anything unexpected, the usual behavioral questions ... but remember its not up to the managers to hire you! If they like you that dsnt mean youre going to get a job. Ultimately, it is HR that is going to hire you. So while the managers are wrtting in the blue book, make sure your giving them relevant examples of expericnces that pertain to the job description.

What was a difficult decision you had to make in the past 6 months?
  Answer Question

Team Lead, Accounting Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details – Compared to other companies that I have recently interviewed this was more standard and routine. You may go for a 1st round interview with two people and get called back for a second interview meeting two more. Length of time meeting with people may be a total of 3 hours. However, making a hiring decision could be drawn out

Interview Question – Questions are typical behavioral questions such as "tell me a time you led a project" or "when did you need to collaborate to get a goal accomplished".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotation but terms were similar to what I was leaving behind.

Intern Interview

Intern
East Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prudential in August 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiting manager was very friendly and helpful. The process was fairly simple asking about past experience.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Financial Professional

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details – Recruiter or Hiring manager will contact you and send you an initial application including a test you take online to determine if you would be a good fit for the job (personality profile). If you pass, you will have to take another test determining your logic skills. You will further have to pass a thorough background check, drug test, etc. as well as interviews with your hiring manager, managing director, and manager of agency training.

Interview Question – What makes you think you would be a good sales representative and give me examples.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

Interviewed at Prudential

Interview Details – Phone interview, then call in

Interview Question – QUestions verys basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pay hourly

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Prudential in March 2009.

Interview Details – phone, then interviews at corporate office with 4 department heads.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – over the phone

Investment Operation Associate Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Prudential in October 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter contacted me the day before interview and scheduled the next day. There was miss-communication between HR and interviewer. Nobody from the department knew that they have been scheduled for an interview with me. It was embarrass at first, but then they had 3 people interviewing me.

Interview Question – 3 interviewers take their turn to interview. One of them asked me many interesting questions. Although the questions were hard and out of my expectation, I had learned some experience. Those questions focus on the negative side such as "any goal that you did not achieve?", " what did you do when you got a bad grade?", "Have you have any difficult decision that you had to make a choice?"....   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prudential