Prudential

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Intern Interview

Investment Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details – Resume was submitted through career center on campus. Got email response from campus career center within a week to schedule interview.
The company never contacted me directly, but I could see that my Linkedin was viewed by an HR analyst at Prudential. I prepared by making sure I knew the requirements for the position through and through- mostly excel stuff like pivot tables. The interviewers arrived 10 minutes late and were surprised to see me there- they said they weren't aware that they had a 9:00am interview and didn't see my name on the list until that morning. I was prepared with extra resumes and offered to walk them through it. A few behavioral questions followed- situations where I had succeeded, overcome obstacles, led, failed, and what I would do if I didn't have the answer to a problem. Think the interview went pretty well, but the whole bit about them not being prepared to interview me initially (or possibly the fact that I should never have made it to the interview) kind of ruined my chances. I looked at the HR analyst's Linkedin after I hadn't heard back, and I saw that his function was diversity outreach. Ouch. Now I knew why I had been invited to interview- still kind of bummed I couldn't flip it around, though.

Interview Question – What would I do if I discovered a shortcut at work that was not in the procedure?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Prudential

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential Investment Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Prudential employees and interview candidates.