Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Prudential
- Financial Professional Associate (53)
- Financial Services Associate (43)
- Financial Services Representative (12)
- Intern (11)
- Financial Advisor (9)
- Sales Associate (9)
- Financial Service Associate (9)
- Investment Analyst (8)
- Claims Examiner (7)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Investment Operations Associate (5)
- Operations Associate (5)
- Insurance Sales (4)
- Financial Professional (4)
- Executive Assistant (4)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Fpa (4)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Life Product Specialist (3)
- Financial Sales Associate (3)
- Director (3)
- Agent (3)
- Actuarial Intern (3)
- Actuary (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Intern - Hourly (2)
- Accounting Associate (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
Investment Operations Associate Interview
interviewed at Prudential in July 2014.
I had a connection to someone that works there so he got me the interview. I was contacted via email to set up the appointment and went on it 2 weeks later. interviewed with 4 people for 30 minutes each.
- Most of the questions were pretty standard. there was the usual situational question of name a time you failed or a time you had to deal with someone difficult in a group project. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Prudential
Investment Operations Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in January 2014.
Hiring process was brief and the interview process was also brief. The interview questions were normal and they only asked a few questions. You get interviewed by three people and all of them are there at the same time. The interview was painless.
- Past job questions and skills questions 1 Answer
Investment Operation Associate InterviewNo OfferDifficult InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in October 2013.
The recruiter contacted me the day before interview and scheduled the next day. There was miss-communication between HR and interviewer. Nobody from the department knew that they have been scheduled for an interview with me. It was embarrass at first, but then they had 3 people interviewing me.
- 3 interviewers take their turn to interview. One of them asked me many interesting questions. Although the questions were hard and out of my expectation, I had learned some experience. Those questions focus on the negative side such as "any goal that you did not achieve?", " what did you do when you got a bad grade?", "Have you have any difficult decision that you had to make a choice?".... Answer Question
Investment Operations Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Prudential in March 2013.
Two interviews in different rooms on campus. I think both interviewers are directors of the department(the one I applied). One of them forgot his business card and was kinda unprofessional. The other seemed so bored and just stared at me for the entire time while I was talking. Honestly, the atmosphere there was not very comfortable. I wouldn't want to work with them b/c of their lack of passion/energy. However,one thing I liked about it was that they got back to you and let you know if u are in or not right after the interview day.
- Do you have any internship? Answer Question
Investment Operations Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential in March 2013.
Pretty straight forward. Interviewed on campus. It was fairly late for entry level positions so they brought both the manger and the director on campus and I interviewed with them back to back for 30 minutes. It was more of an informal conversation and both gentleman were very easy to talk to.
- Nothing technical. What was your favorite and least favorite class you've taken? Answer Question
No negotiations. Was e-mailed an offer sheet and had to accept or decline it within 2 weeks.
Investments Operations Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY) in October 2010.
I interviewed for the first round for this position on campus. Night before the interview there was a dinner where we had a chance to meet the interviewers and learn about the position. Two senior employees from the Private division interviewed me. Only behavioral questions, very laid back.
- Tell us about a time you got in an confrontation with someone in order to resolve a problem. Answer Question
Investment Operations Associate InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
The first round interview on campus. Easy-going and conversational interview. Got a call back from HR for the second round. The second round was in the office. Got to sit down with different levels of people from the department. More technical questions this round but still very easy-going. Everyone was very nice.
- How will your prior experience help you in this role? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review