Prudential

Updated Aug 5, 2014

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Investment Operations Associate Interview

interviewed at Prudential in July 2014.

I had a connection to someone that works there so he got me the interview. I was contacted via email to set up the appointment and went on it 2 weeks later. interviewed with 4 people for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were pretty standard. there was the usual situational question of name a time you failed or a time you had to deal with someone difficult in a group project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Investment Operation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Prudential in October 2013.

The recruiter contacted me the day before interview and scheduled the next day. There was miss-communication between HR and interviewer. Nobody from the department knew that they have been scheduled for an interview with me. It was embarrass at first, but then they had 3 people interviewing me.

Interview Questions
    • 3 interviewers take their turn to interview. One of them asked me many interesting questions. Although the questions were hard and out of my expectation, I had learned some experience. Those questions focus on the negative side such as "any goal that you did not achieve?", " what did you do when you got a bad grade?", "Have you have any difficult decision that you had to make a choice?"....   Answer Question

Investment Operations Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential in March 2013.

Two interviews in different rooms on campus. I think both interviewers are directors of the department(the one I applied). One of them forgot his business card and was kinda unprofessional. The other seemed so bored and just stared at me for the entire time while I was talking. Honestly, the atmosphere there was not very comfortable. I wouldn't want to work with them b/c of their lack of passion/energy. However,one thing I liked about it was that they got back to you and let you know if u are in or not right after the interview day.

Investment Operations Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential in March 2013.

Pretty straight forward. Interviewed on campus. It was fairly late for entry level positions so they brought both the manger and the director on campus and I interviewed with them back to back for 30 minutes. It was more of an informal conversation and both gentleman were very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing technical. What was your favorite and least favorite class you've taken?   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Was e-mailed an offer sheet and had to accept or decline it within 2 weeks.

Investments Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential in October 2010.

I interviewed for the first round for this position on campus. Night before the interview there was a dinner where we had a chance to meet the interviewers and learn about the position. Two senior employees from the Private division interviewed me. Only behavioral questions, very laid back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you got in an confrontation with someone in order to resolve a problem.   Answer Question

Investment Operations Associate Interview

The first round interview on campus. Easy-going and conversational interview. Got a call back from HR for the second round. The second round was in the office. Got to sit down with different levels of people from the department. More technical questions this round but still very easy-going. Everyone was very nice.