Prudential Manager Financial Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.0

Manager, Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential (White Plains, NY).

Interview

What a waste of time. 4 interviews a background check then spent hours putting together an awesome marketing plan. All to be declined the offer. In the end I believe it was because there is too much risk with the comp plan. You get paid a decent salary the first year but then it gets reduced to a tiny base pay. A heck no situation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Manager, Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview spent more time informing me on Prudential what the position entailed than getting to know me. I was interviewing for a FSM position. I screened the recruiter prior to interview to make sure that I would NOT be interviewing for an agent producer position but for a manager position - recruiter confirmed. Met with managing director and through the process of the interview things went well - then towards the end my fears were confirmed. A classic bait and switch. The office was not hiring managers but agent producers to over time develop into managers. I had expressed upfront that I did not have interest in interviewing/hired for an agent producer role. The managing director got upset when I called him on it; lost all credibility and integrity. So, we abruptly ended the interview. I then followed up with the recruiter, to update conversation and the recruiter went into defensive role immediately. I called the recruiter on the bait and switch tactic; she made every attempt in the book how it wasn't her fault. Be careful - this company does not hire anyone externally except for agent producer roles. You know the kind, sell your friends and family then die on the vine. A very sleazy interview experience, similar to one I experienced many years ago, but was told things have changed in our office.

Interview Questions

• Do you have friends and family looking for work too?   1 Answer

I walked out. There was no offer but the opportunity of an insurance sales position which I was not interviewing for in the first place.

Manager Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Contacted by agency recruiter then asked to complete an online application. After this, you will experience a lengthy background and then another in depth phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Just make sure you are well versused and experienced in the position you are applying.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reallly you cannot negotiate the salary