Prudential

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.5

Operations Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

This was fairly quick . I enjoyed that they wanted to know more about me . The interview first on the phone which takes about 30 min and they checked on my background . Then I had a group interview which they explained the position and the history of the company . I like how they welcomed me with open arms

Interview Questions
Salary was exceptional for no experience

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Operations Associate Interview

It’s easy to find the interview place. 4 people interviewed me one by one. Every one lasted for 30 minutes. Very nice people and relax interview process. Easy questions like what are your strengthens and weakness, tell me about yourself and what was your favorite and least favorite class you've taken..

Operations Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential.

It started with a phone screen from a recruiter. Be warned- the directions to the initial interview location were incorrect, fortunately I knew the area. The next step was the online employment application, and a reading and math test at an offsite facility. The in-person interview was with two people, and a second interview immediately followed with two other people from the same department. It took about a week for me to get the offer (from the recruiter, over the phone).

Interview Questions
    • If you were a car, what kind of car would you be and why?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, the package was competitive, salary was higher than my last position

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in October 2010.

30 minute behavioral interview. Basically went down my resume and talked about experience. After resume review I was asked 5-6 typical behavioral questions. Make sure you have examples of what you did at previous jobs to help answer these questions.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prudential in February 2011.

Yes I have, they found my resume on the Internet, when I interviewed with them I had to take several test, the first test is to determine if you are qualified or should I say a good fit. It's really a short version of the Myers and Briggs...the second test was like an aptitude test, if excepted you would then attend training, which would eventually lead you into your own practice so to speak...this is a good opportunity if you have a strong network...the training was paid...

Interview Questions
    • How have you resolved a conflict with your coworker from your former job?   View Answer

Get another offer from a foreign bank