Prudential Overall Supply

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moorpark, CA
Anonymous Employee in Moorpark, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential Overall Supply in December 2009.

I was interviewing for an entry level sales position, when in fact I have over 20 years experience as a Senior Account Executive - but I need a job and in sales even an entry level position can pay well if the majority of your pay is in commissions, and as long as there is no cap on your commissions. I was interviewed by a District Sales Manager and his boss. They had been interviewing the whole day and I was their next to last interview and they were tired and ready to quit for the day. Not the ideal interview for me. They were nice guys, but we all knew that I was not the best fit, so we all just pretty much went through the motions. I did not get called back for the next step which would have been several personality and integrity tests.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what you know about Prudential Overall Supply?   View Answer