Prudential Project Manager Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prudential (Shelton, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

Most of the questions were directed to find out what type of character you have. They will ask you questions about your biggest challenges, as well as how you over came them. Not many technical questions to worry about, at least in the CT annuities branch. Prudential was willing to build me from the ground up and learn their strategies.

Interview Questions

• There were not difficult questions, one question to think about is your biggest project that had involved a group.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential (Hartford, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

Everyone interviewed with was extremely genuine and welcoming. Some people read from interview question lists, but the main manager looked more into the person as a proper fit to the team and the work. The process took longer than expected, multiple rounds, though with many of the same people. The decision process went 3 months after the initial date given.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for leaving your current company / position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate sign on bonus

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was very intense with 3 interviews. After being selected to the final round an interview with the VP. The decision was made to go to the outside again. Completely understand, but it would of been nice if a specific reason would have been given why I was not offered the position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential in August 2011.

Interview

I posted internally for another position. The process in this particular case was too long. After I submitted my application, I had a phone interview about a month later. Three weeks later I had 3 in person interviews. More than a month later, I still did not hear if I was still being considered or not. The posting remained open the entire time which tells me that I was not still being considered, however, I would have appreciated some type of formal communication.

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example of how you successfully collaborated with another department.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential in June 2010.

Interview

There were group interviews and cases.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing was negotiated.