Prudential Project Manager Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Prudential in January 2011.

The interview was very intense with 3 interviews. After being selected to the final round an interview with the VP. The decision was made to go to the outside again. Completely understand, but it would of been nice if a specific reason would have been given why I was not offered the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Prudential in January 2011.

Everyone interviewed with was extremely genuine and welcoming. Some people read from interview question lists, but the main manager looked more into the person as a proper fit to the team and the work. The process took longer than expected, multiple rounds, though with many of the same people. The decision process went 3 months after the initial date given.

Interview Questions
    • What is your reason for leaving your current company / position.   Answer Question
    Able to negotiate sign on bonus

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Prudential in June 2010.

There were group interviews and cases.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question
    nothing was negotiated.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Prudential in August 2011.

I posted internally for another position. The process in this particular case was too long. After I submitted my application, I had a phone interview about a month later. Three weeks later I had 3 in person interviews. More than a month later, I still did not hear if I was still being considered or not. The posting remained open the entire time which tells me that I was not still being considered, however, I would have appreciated some type of formal communication.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide an example of how you successfully collaborated with another department.   Answer Question

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!