Prudential

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Real Estate Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

First round: On Campus Interview with two people, one senior and one junior person. Very easy going had a great conversation. Went through my resume and then asked behavioral questions. Also had to fill out an assessment online before the interview.
Second Round: In Chicago, called me on a thursday to be interviewed on Monday. staffing sent me an email that said I would need to prepare a case study that was attached. Got to the interview, 4 different people interviewed me 2 newer hires and two management. None of them asked me about the case...must have been a misunderstanding by their hr staffing team. They asked me a lot of questions about my resume and told me that since I didn't have a lot of real estate experience I was behind the other candidates.
Why do you want to work in real estate?
What's your dream job?
Why are you interested in PMCC and what do you know about us?
Rejected me the next day after interviewing for the second round.
There is also a third round of interviews like a "super day".

Interview Questions
  • What's a discount rate and what factors affect the discount rate?   Answer Question