Prudential Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2014

2.7

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Prudential.

All of focus is on rushing you to sell insurance versus properly training in the licensing and ability to recruit clientele. More time should be spent on grooming employees on the art of associating with clients.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel you can recruit upwards of 500 people your first year to purchase insurance?   Answer Question

All commission upfront very small base salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

The interview process was pretty easy and laid back, even though they made it seem difficult. THe first one was a one on one with the basic questions and a math test. After that i was asked back to another interview with 3 people who asked behavioral type questions. The 3rd interview was with the manager of the branch, who are the end offered me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in December 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to come in for in interview. The interview is a sales pitch on a 100% commission job. You will get all flowers and roses and that you are the person that they are looking for. You are someone with drive and that you will get all the background and training you will need. They will have you start PT during the training process and will need to have around $1200 for licenses to sell the products. Nice opportunity if you can afford to not have a base pay to rely on.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable not knowing what you are going to make next month?   View Answer

I couldn't accept a full commission job at this time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of Industry, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in March 2010.

Had to take a few tests between interviews. Questions could possibly have more than one answer to them. Was a formal setting with a Very Sharp HR manager. Very impressed by the Human Resources department here. The first interview was rather intimidating but the staff and managers were very professional.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in October 2009.

interview process was very educational and very helpful for me, I did not fully understand before what that job entails, so during the process I have realized that this job is not for me.... But loved the manager and people seemed nice and smart.... Will consider working for Prudential, but maybe in a dif capacity....

Interview Questions

interview process was very educational for me, I did not fully understand before what the job entails, so during the process I have realized that this job is not for me....

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online - interviewed at Prudential in February 2013.

online application and face to face inteview

Interview Questions
    • all the normal questions, most of are behavioral, not much technical. It seems they want your relationship with the potential customers rather than you.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in March 2010.

Noticed add on the internet. Applied online. Recived a call from recruiter. The next day went to a meeting a took 2 hr test. Then took an online test at home that night. Recieved call for additonal interview one week later. Waiter a few days and recieved job offer. Didnt take the job, recievd another job offer out of state. Overall process was good

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Prudential in January 2010.

When you first get there, there is a quick one on one to answer any of your questions. Then a test is given to you on a computer. If you pass it they email you to come on again, if not you do not hear back. when you hear back, they send you another test you need to pass. If you pass this one they have you come in again for a real interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!