Prudential

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied through other source and interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details – All of focus is on rushing you to sell insurance versus properly training in the licensing and ability to recruit clientele. More time should be spent on grooming employees on the art of associating with clients.

Interview Question – Do you feel you can recruit upwards of 500 people your first year to purchase insurance?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – All commission upfront very small base salary.

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty easy and laid back, even though they made it seem difficult. THe first one was a one on one with the basic questions and a math test. After that i was asked back to another interview with 3 people who asked behavioral type questions. The 3rd interview was with the manager of the branch, who are the end offered me the position.

Interview Question – Name a time when you were an allstar   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to come in for in interview. The interview is a sales pitch on a 100% commission job. You will get all flowers and roses and that you are the person that they are looking for. You are someone with drive and that you will get all the background and training you will need. They will have you start PT during the training process and will need to have around $1200 for licenses to sell the products. Nice opportunity if you can afford to not have a base pay to rely on.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable not knowing what you are going to make next month?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I couldn't accept a full commission job at this time.

City of Industry, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had to take a few tests between interviews. Questions could possibly have more than one answer to them. Was a formal setting with a Very Sharp HR manager. Very impressed by the Human Resources department here. The first interview was rather intimidating but the staff and managers were very professional.

Interview Question – What makes you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in October 2009.

Interview Details – interview process was very educational and very helpful for me, I did not fully understand before what that job entails, so during the process I have realized that this job is not for me.... But loved the manager and people seemed nice and smart.... Will consider working for Prudential, but maybe in a dif capacity....

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – interview process was very educational for me, I did not fully understand before what the job entails, so during the process I have realized that this job is not for me....

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online - interviewed at Prudential in February 2013.

Interview Details – online application and face to face inteview

Interview Question – all the normal questions, most of are behavioral, not much technical. It seems they want your relationship with the potential customers rather than you.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in March 2010.

Interview Details – Noticed add on the internet. Applied online. Recived a call from recruiter. The next day went to a meeting a took 2 hr test. Then took an online test at home that night. Recieved call for additonal interview one week later. Waiter a few days and recieved job offer. Didnt take the job, recievd another job offer out of state. Overall process was good

Interview Question – Describe your work ethic?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Prudential in January 2010.

Interview Details – When you first get there, there is a quick one on one to answer any of your questions. Then a test is given to you on a computer. If you pass it they email you to come on again, if not you do not hear back. when you hear back, they send you another test you need to pass. If you pass this one they have you come in again for a real interview with a manager.

Interview Question – What made you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!