Prudential plc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

3.2

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc.

Interview

It comes in many many forms, but the bottom line is the same Before entering the interview, know what a successful interview looks like: 1) Not offered - means you fail to be able to be trained to pass a finance exam and sell 2) Offered the financial advisor job: Succeeded, but they don't need you 3) Offered both financial advisor job and monthly salary option: They kinda want you. Any answer (even if in the form of actions in a finance game or whatever you're being asked to do must show - Aggressive passion - Ability to be professional - Arithmetic Show those 3 things. You surely get to (2), unfortunately, to get to (3) is less clear..

Manager Interview

Interview

There was one point of contact through out the interview process. I felt that I was being mentored! Over the 4 rounds of interview, the level of depth into skills and expertise was very impressive. The questions made you think, and were very focused and sharp. The interviewers very intense yet warm. Overall, a near perfect process.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important for you to live with your spouse?!   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I applied for the job in response to their advert for some extra experience. I went and was given very good treatment by everyone, but was abit talked down to by the interviewer, who was offended at my assumption that Prudential was mainly in the business of life insurance. He probably felt pretty inferior because of my short response.

Interview Questions

• What does the marketing executive do besides selling insurance products?   1 Answer

I just wanted an option, but it did not fit what I want.

Professional Interview

Interview

Have two interview. First , Senior manager`s interview have some Ordinary questions. Some people want to answer in english.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in April 2014.

Interview

I only got to round 2 of the process but generally, they includes: 1. Test (Verbal, Numerical, Oral) 2. Interview 3.Group Discussion 4.Interview with Directors

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficulty to you? Do you have any foreign friend?   Answer Question

Capital Actuary Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc.

Interview

Lengthy process, had do some kind of online test, had to wait very long before offer was approved internally, all in all not very efficient. Four rounds, they want to give you the impression that everybody wants to work for them.

Offer was not competitive

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prudential plc.

Interview

Prudential has a rigorous interviewing process for corporate roles. Met with 6 different HR people (no business stakeholders). No assessments were given. Only behavioral questions. I didn't negotiate directly with them as I worked with an executive search firm.

Interview Questions

• You have never worked in financial services before. How do you plan to catch up on industry knowledge if we do decide to hire you?   Answer Question

Had a better offer somewhere else.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

Friendly setting, introduction on the company and makes interviewees feel comfortable. Have to do a personality test which is quite tedious! Interview questions were generally basic coupled with a few surprising ones.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths & weaknesses, basic interview questions and personality tests   Answer Question

Insurance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Mumbai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Personal screening, typing test, apptitude test, ops round.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question were asked. If your qualification & skill matched as per requirements, you are selected.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential plc (Irvine, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager on Monday. He was very nice and great at explaining all that they had to offer. He described the hierarchy as one that is great to work with. My second interview was that Friday. I met with the managing director, he was also very nice, but not as enthusiastic. I have almost 20 years experience in the industry and I kind of felt like he viewed me as a newbie. He liked that I had a client base but wasn't sure about how it would work. I left feeling like it would be a promising company but that he wants me to prove myself as opposed to expecting certain things.

Interview Questions

• We recruit people who want to spend their lives with us we would expect that kind of commitment from you? Can you see yourself with us long term?   1 Answer