PruittHealth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anyone Can Get A Job! Interview

Anyone Can Get A Job!
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PruittHealth in February 2012.

Interview Details – Easy. apply online, got a call immediately, phone interview, basic questions, am i still interested, set up a date for interview. 2 people at interview. regular questions. nothing hard at all. drug test at site, background check.

On Call Nurse Interview

On Call Nurse
Smithfield, NC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at PruittHealth in April 2014.

Interview Details – very friendly and very open mined and willing to work with me

Interview Question – what do you want your pay to be   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very smooth they gave me what I deserved

Director of Nursing Interview

Director of Nursing

I applied through other source and interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview Details – A joke! Administrator didn't even know what an offer letter was

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Patient Care Coordinator

Interviewed at PruittHealth

Interview Details – I was called back into the office for a second interview a couple of weeks later. I was given a drug urine screen and had to fill out medical history questions including listing any medications i was taking while still into the interview process. That was kind of weird and caused me concern about the medical history and medications I put on the form might cause me to be passed over for a job I was qualified to do.

Interview Question – They will ask about OASIS and coding knowledge   Answer Question

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Nurse Case Manager
Austell, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online. I emailed one of the managers shortly after and never heard from them for a few months.

Interview Question – They asked me if I knew anyone who worked for the company. I told them I did. They asked me if I knew the rates for home health visits. The manager then quoted me incorrect lower rates. I actually did know what they were paying before my interview. I lost respect for the company after that. The rates per visit were lower than I would have accepted...AND THEY TRIED TO OFFER ME A LOWER RATE THAN THEY PREVIOUSLY PAID NURSES!!   View Answer

RN Supervisor Interview

RN Supervisor
Lilburn, GA

I applied online - interviewed at PruittHealth in March 2013.

Interview Details – Not much required...a warm body, with a pulse, and a nursing license.

Negotiation Details – None

Accounting Interview

Accounting

Interviewed at PruittHealth

Interview Details – Applied for a position posted on their website. I was contacted by telephone. I was invited for an interview which involved a written test to validate my skills. Upon passing through this stage of the process, I was contacted again to interview with someone higher up in the Organization. After being offered a job and accepting, I had to go through a orientation program.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult and very typical for the job I had applied. The people were very friendly and put me at ease. This made the interview process very pleasant.   Answer Question

Community Representative Interview

Community Representative
Calhoun, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PruittHealth in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview took about 45 minutes. They were relaxed but professional. I felt comfortable sharing my accomplishments and strengths with them though I did not end up getting the job. They were able to answer all questions I had about the position and seemed to be glad that I had them. I was extremely prepared for this interview. I had probably 4 pages of potential leads (outside of the obvious) that I would consider approaching.

Interview Question – How would you handle a complaint?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

RN Case Manager Interview

RN Case Manager
Rocky Mount, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PruittHealth in September 2010.

Interview Details – Too extreme! Interview with Administratior, Assistant Administrator and Director of Nursing (all fancy titles for people who do very little), which I felt was a bit extreme for a nursing job. Kept asking what my previous pay was, but wouldn't tell them. Asked a lot of dumb questions, wasn't honest and up front about what job consisted of (especially the amount of overtime required and amount of on-call required). Asked if I delt with stress well, to which I responded "yes". Had no idea what I was in for......

Negotiation Details – No

Recreation Therapist Interview

Recreation Therapist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PruittHealth in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online through career website, called for an interview, interviewed with department manager, and received a call back in a few days with job offer.

Interview Question – How would you handle overseeing a large group of people at one time?   Answer Question

Worked for PruittHealth? Contribute to the Community!