PruittHealth Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.3

Community Relations Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PruittHealth.

I interviewed twice (once with proposed supervisor and once with an administrator) and was told I needed another interview with a VP. Based on those two interviews I was basically told I had the job and that the meeting with the VP was more or less a formality. I followed up multiple times but would never hear back from them other than a vague email of hoping I could meet the VP "next week", even after the full employment application they had me fill out at the 2nd interview. The man who contacted me initially was named Frederick Allen. After 2-3 months of periodic voicemails and emails to him, I found another job. I don't think I would work for them ever if they offered me a job at any point. This was incredibly unprofessional behavior on their behalf. If they did not want me to work for them, they only needed to tell me so. It was very strange.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I trust a 24 year old to work for me? You're from a generation who expects everything to be handed to you. (I found this a little off-putting since I have worked hard for everything I have and pride myself on that. I think I approached it well but I was a little taken aback by the suggestion that I was selfish and not hard working. I'm exactly the opposite.)   Answer Question

RN Interview

Take personality and IQ test, fill out application. It was a very chaotic environment and looked like a good place to lose one's license. Was relieved when they were too busy to interview. It's awkward to interview for a job you do not want to take. My litmus test for the workplace is would I feel comfortable letting a loved one receive care in the environment. If the answer is "no", then I do not want to work there.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PruittHealth in October 2014.

I received an email from the director of the department letting me know that he wanted to meet with me for an interview later in the week, and that he would like to conduct a phone interview the day before. My interviewers arrived promptly at our scheduled interview time. I was then escorted to a meeting room where the two of them conducted the interview. It was a relaxed environment where I didn't feel really pressured. I was asked questions about my experience as it related to the job I was applying.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of ticketing system was I use to using?   Answer Question
    • How had I handled an irate customer in my previous experience?   Answer Question

Reimbursement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PruittHealth.

Hiring process was conducted by a panel interview, not unusual questions, however, some questions were asked by the same person. Later discovered that the person asking the most questions, was somewhat intimidated, yet the director has no specific questions.

If, the offer is not as you would like it to be negotiate initially, because it will be quite a while before being eligible for an increase.

Director of Nursing Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at PruittHealth.

A joke! Administrator didn't even know what an offer letter was

On Call Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, NC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PruittHealth in April 2014.

very friendly and very open mined and willing to work with me

Interview Questions
    very smooth they gave me what I deserved

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

I was called back into the office for a second interview a couple of weeks later. I was given a drug urine screen and had to fill out medical history questions including listing any medications i was taking while still into the interview process. That was kind of weird and caused me concern about the medical history and medications I put on the form might cause me to be passed over for a job I was qualified to do.

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PruittHealth.

I applied for the position online. I emailed one of the managers shortly after and never heard from them for a few months.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I knew anyone who worked for the company. I told them I did. They asked me if I knew the rates for home health visits. The manager then quoted me incorrect lower rates. I actually did know what they were paying before my interview. I lost respect for the company after that. The rates per visit were lower than I would have accepted...AND THEY TRIED TO OFFER ME A LOWER RATE THAN THEY PREVIOUSLY PAID NURSES!!   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Applied for a position posted on their website. I was contacted by telephone. I was invited for an interview which involved a written test to validate my skills. Upon passing through this stage of the process, I was contacted again to interview with someone higher up in the Organization. After being offered a job and accepting, I had to go through a orientation program.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult and very typical for the job I had applied. The people were very friendly and put me at ease. This made the interview process very pleasant.   Answer Question

RN Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilburn, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilburn, GA

I applied online – interviewed at PruittHealth in March 2013.

Not much required...a warm body, with a pulse, and a nursing license.

None