Prutech Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prutech Solutions

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prutech Solutions in November 2014.

A recruiter called me and said he found my resume on Monster. He said I'd be a great fit and wanted to speak with me. I had 2 phone interviews before they decided to bring me in. The phone interview went well asking basic questions about what experience I have and what I am looking for. When I showed up for a face to face interview the building was not what I expected. It was a room with four desks in it then when I went upstairs to meet with the manager it was just an empty room with a desk. The interview started with them asking me sales questions. I felt extremely uncomfortable because I had no idea the job had anything to do with sales. I told the manager that I never applied for the position nor did I see a description of the job role so I apologized I had no idea what he was talking about. He looked at the recruiter confused and then dismissed me. It made me feel so uncomfortable. It was very unprofessional. The manager was SO rude to me and the recruiter. I was really confused as to why BOTH of them asked me to come in for a face to face interview after we had a brief interview on the phone.

Interview Questions

Remedy Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Prutech Solutions in September 2011.

The hiring interview process was quick.

Interview Questions