Psycare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

1.0

Medical Receptionist/Intake Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Psycare.

I set up an interview by brief phone scheduling. I interviewed in person at the Clinic and the entire interview went very well. She asked me questions about my previous experience and seemed very pleased and interested. She ended with saying she would let me know by the end of the following week.

I never heard back from her. I was surprised after a positive interview, what could have been the issue. Very unprofessional; she didn't respond to my emails or my voice messages.

Interview Questions

Clinical Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Psycare in February 2009.

Informal interview. It is very easy to get hired at Psycare. It is run by an MFT and LCSW. They are more I interested in filling appointment slots than patient therapist fit. There is a requirement of working either two evenings per week or working Saturdays. If there are disputes about payment providers are pressured to forgive the debt and go unpaid. There are frequent staff errors that lead to I reimbursable hours. Suggestions are met with antagonism. PhDs are not respected. This is an exploitive atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • N/A . It was very easy to get hired. Credentials and past experience were sufficient.   Answer Question
    No flexibility. Reimbursement dependent on contract rates negotiated by Psycare with various insurance companies. Psycare takes 40-50% depending on length of employment and provides office, staff to handle intake assessment, insurance authorization, billing and scheduling.