Ptcl Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Officer Interview

Interview

Applied to the job online and it took a few weeks before receiving an email to attend an interview. There were a number of questions related wireless technology and broadband services, some standard behavioral questions. Overall the interviewer was professional throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you work effectively under pressure?   1 Answer

Internee (Electronic Engineering) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ptcl (Multān (Pakistan)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process takes almost 2.5-3 months, test is conducted by NTS and short-listed candidates are called for interviews. There is only single interview with 4 panel members. They ask about you, personality, background, can you be available to us for any time in 24 hours, education, final year project and how it was successful.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2012.

Interview

Excellent Interview Process. First Interview at Managerial Level. final interview at Higher management level

Interview Questions

Salary offered is not that high

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

They basically asked general questions and then asked situtional questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ptcl (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

application Aptitude test first Interview second Interview Selection

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ptcl (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

The successful interview process begins when PTCL issues a call-in notice. the notice should instruct the attorney on what to bring to the interview. In all cases, the notice should at least instruct the attorney / person being interviewed(s) to bring the originals of all documents previously submitted as photocopies. Review of the applicable provisions of the law and precedent decisions also should be made, if necessary, to ensure thorough familiarity with any legal issue that may be developed by questioning. In addition, when possible the adjudicator should review submissions made at the time of an interview that may assist in resolving legal issues.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ptcl (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2010.

Interview

interview was one on one by the manager of the company.only one interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• regarding communication management   1 Answer
    • about crazy customers handling   1 Answer

Negotiation

there were no negotiables as post was offered a fix salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2010.

Interview

Related to pure engineering, Questions were related to networking, telecom,transmission etc.

Interview Questions

• What is SDH technology? What is the difference between PDH and SDH? How the copper and Fiber access network works?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ptcl (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in October 2009.

Interview

Typical interview as with any other company. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ptcl (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2009.

Interview

The largest Telecommunication operator (Fixed) Though the interview was moderately difficult but I was luck enough to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Please show your Resume experience letters?   1 Answer