Ptcl Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014
13 interviews

2.8

Sales Officer Interview

Applied to the job online and it took a few weeks before receiving an email to attend an interview. There were a number of questions related wireless technology and broadband services, some standard behavioral questions. Overall the interviewer was professional throughout the process.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ptcl in July 2012.

Excellent Interview Process. First Interview at Managerial Level. final interview at Higher management level

Interview Questions

Salary offered is not that high

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ptcl in January 2012.

application
    Aptitude test
    first Interview
    second Interview
    Selection

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ptcl in January 2009.

The interview basically comprised of my area of expertise and my experience clinically. It was a kind of test of my knowledge, included not much about the salary package and incentives.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ptcl in July 2010.

interview was one on one by the manager of the company.only one interview was conducted.

Interview Questions
    there were no negotiables as post was offered a fix salary

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ptcl in June 2011.

The successful interview process begins when PTCL issues a call-in notice. the notice should instruct the attorney on what to bring to the interview. In all cases, the notice should at least instruct the attorney / person being interviewed(s) to bring the originals of all documents previously submitted as photocopies. Review of the applicable provisions of the law and precedent decisions also should be made, if necessary, to ensure thorough familiarity with any legal issue that may be developed by questioning. In addition, when possible the adjudicator should review submissions made at the time of an interview that may assist in resolving legal issues.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ptcl in August 2008.

I was informed via phone call on my cell on Monday that your interview for the post of Management Trainee is scheduled on tomorrow and you must reach at 9:00 am. I committed on call to come for the interview but on same day afternoon I received a call by Senior Manager IT and he asked me for phone interview and after OK from my end he started interview and asked some questions related to my field. Phone interview lasted for about 25 minutes.
    Next day at 9:00 am, I appeared before the interview panel and the interview lasted for about 50 minutes. The panel was comprised of 4 persons including three from IT and one HR personnel. After one week of the interview I was informed via phone call that the interview panel selected me and now I need to come the company headquarters to complete the hiring procedure.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you are the part/family member of this company.   Answer Question
    It was quite clearly mentioned on advertisement that fixed amount of 20,000 PKR is to be paid for Management trainee position. Its initial job for any professional so there was no negotiation regarding package and other benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ptcl in October 2009.

Typical interview as with any other company. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ptcl in February 2010.

Related to pure engineering, Questions were related to networking, telecom,transmission etc.

Interview Questions
    • What is SDH technology?
      What is the difference between PDH and SDH?
      How the copper and Fiber access network works?
        Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ptcl in May 2012.

They basically asked general questions and then asked situtional questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Ptcl? Contribute to the Community!