Ptg Logistics

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Truck Driver Interview

Winchester, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ptg Logistics in March 2014.

Interview Details – Listening to all the misleading lies is painful

Interview Question – Not laughing at all the lies they try to sell you on   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – High insurance, slow trucks, cameras in the trucks

Engineering Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ptg Logistics in February 2010.

Interview Details – A simple phone call, some questions about my avaibility and some personal questions. I guess I'm not what they are searching for. Later they called to notice me that I was not selected.. maybe next time.

Interview Question – Can you move to another country?   View Answer

Truck Driver Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ptg Logistics in May 2008.

Interview Details – Very slow in getting information processed, Top management very unorganized as to actually where to send me for physical , drug screen. After traveling to health facility to where I was directed to go top management stalled for more than 4 hours to releasing whether or not they were responsible for the drug screen and physical. Delayed me again for another week saying results of drug screen had not been received , but afterwards found out they had received them after 2 days.

Interview Question – Would I lie for the company if asked to do so   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Too un organized

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ptg Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ptg Logistics interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ptg Logistics employees and interview candidates.