Public Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.2

Management Trainee Interview

Application

interviewed at Public Bank in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Public bank career. They called me to join interview for management trainee progamme. The process took 2 weeks. Filled in the form before interview ( describe your ideal career). There are 3 interviewers and around 30 applicants. I have waited for 1.5 hrs before my turn.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Asking about what challenges you have met during your study; whether you have your own transport and area preferred; why credit analyst and describe the job scope; prefer sales or non-sales...   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2015.

Interview

register at the counter and fill in some form regarding your personality and wait until they call your name. Need ti wait for an hour before they call my name and there are 2 interviewer.

Interview Questions

• job experience and what position that i am interested in joining management trainee. describe the job function on credit analyst and how the process. Offer some sales position.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Public Bank in January 2015.

Interview

I went to the interview in this week. There were 35 candidates in the morning. It was 3:1 interview. Panels are quite nice. Just like other normal interview, they will ask why choose PBB, why you, what position you looking for, where do you wish to work, what do you know about the position you interested.....

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Apply through internet, their HR response is fast. I got an interview appointment after few days I applied the job position. It is a group interview, which consist of 3 interviewers and 2 interviewes (including me). Like normal interview at other companies, we begin the interview with self introduction and followed by asking questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Public Bank.

Interview

Its very easy, just easy questions on preferences. Just be honest with your answers whether you prefer the area offered, give simple answers. Prepare before the interview, do prepare for the worst in case of difficult interviews. As for mine it was so easy so yeah.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Public Bank in August 2014.

Interview

Waited around 1 hour for my turn to interview due to too many applicant that day. There is 2 interviewer, interviewing 3 applicant at the same time, like a group interview. They asking general question, like describe your self , why should they hire you , what you know about banking industry.

Interview Questions

• They give us a scenario , we are seller and they are buyer , we need to convince they to buy a product from us, like investment plan etc.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Public Bank in June 2014.

Interview

Normal chit-chat, quite relax. Just asking some standard question ( for e.g. why you choose Public Bank, what are your area of interest….). Waited for 1 hour, there were lots of applicant. They did ask are you willing to travel, and so on.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

waited for about 1.5 hours and there were many candidates who attend the interview.

Management Trainee/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process is quite nice. The interviewer keep smiling on me~ There are 3 interviewer when the interview is take~ The whole interview session take 3 hour to finish include waiting time 2 hour plus~

Interview Questions

• Why u choose this position? How can u perform well in this position? Which position you are more interest?   Answer Question

Trainee Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2013.

Interview

Waited there for around 1 hour and it is total around 30+ candidates waiting for interview. 3 interviewers in a room. Basically they will just ask some basic question and why you want working in Public Bank. How well you know about this position. Lastly they will ask which branch location u prefer the most.

Interview Questions

• What is the basic job and basic skill that you needed as a trainee credit analyst   1 Answer