Public Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.4

Trainee Management Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Public Bank.

Interview

Waited for quite some time before being interviewed. Filled in the form before interview, describe your ideal career. Asked about which department you are interested to be and why they should hire you, what do you know about the job scope

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Overall the process is just relax. Asking more to experience and bankground..The reason to choose this company as well as what can you contribute to the company one day .

Interview Questions

• What place do you prefered to work at?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Public Bank.

Interview

Take much time to process because I haven't graduate. It is overall easy and the people is friendly. They will ask more about your background rather than technical things. There will be 2 people to interview you. Overall, it is good and nice.

Management Trainee Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Waited for quite some time before being interviewed. It was a 3:1 interview session. There's no job-rotation unlike other banks which offer the same type of program. Asked about which department you are interested to be in but at the same time they kept "hard-selling" the credit analyst and sales position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal career in 50 words. Why do you choose to work in this company? Which department are you interested in? Are you fine with sales positions? At least 50% sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Wait for more than 1 hour and there are many other interviewees waiting. Given a paper with 5 questions inside. Was interviewed by two interviewers. Asked for what I have done in internship and what other companies I have applied for. Also, asked to explain credit analyst job and skills required. I think it is quite hard for fresh graduate and I just explain for what I understand but I think they want detailed answer.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal job? Why you choose to work at Public Bank? What skills required for credit analyst?   Answer Question

No Specific Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in George Town (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Public Bank (George Town (Malaysia)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very nerve-wrecking as I did not come prepared, I just went to try my luck. However, the interviewee was very professional, and asked unexpected and difficult questions. Their questions are very detailed, so you have to do some research about the company's background and gain some knowledge about the position that you applied for.

Interview Questions

• As a credit analysis, what documents should you look into before approving a house loan?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company?   Answer Question
    • Are you planning to work for long or short term? How many years?   Answer Question

Trainee Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ampang, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Public Bank (Ampang, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)) in May 2015.

Interview

Introduce yourself, after that they will briefly explain about the available positions and ask what do you know about these positions. they will ask some basic knowledge on how much you know when processing loans such as looking at company annual report and etc.

Interview Questions

They offered me a sales position, which was a merchant executive.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

interviewed at Public Bank in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Public bank career. They called me to join interview for management trainee progamme. The process took 2 weeks. Filled in the form before interview ( describe your ideal career). There are 3 interviewers and around 30 applicants. I have waited for 1.5 hrs before my turn.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Asking about what challenges you have met during your study; whether you have your own transport and area preferred; why credit analyst and describe the job scope; prefer sales or non-sales...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2015.

Interview

register at the counter and fill in some form regarding your personality and wait until they call your name. Need ti wait for an hour before they call my name and there are 2 interviewer.

Interview Questions

• job experience and what position that i am interested in joining management trainee. describe the job function on credit analyst and how the process. Offer some sales position.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Public Bank in January 2015.

Interview

I went to the interview in this week. There were 35 candidates in the morning. It was 3:1 interview. Panels are quite nice. Just like other normal interview, they will ask why choose PBB, why you, what position you looking for, where do you wish to work, what do you know about the position you interested.....