I applied online - interviewed at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) in April 2013.
Interview Details –
This was the first interview I had when I wasn't asked, "Tell me about yourself". That being said, it was a phone screening interview by a recruiter who work inside the branch I am applying for. As far as the process:
1. Submit application online and complete questionaire (no pre-assessment requried)
2. Phone interivew with a recruiter (20-30 minutes long)
3. In-person interview with hiring manager of the branch you applied for
4. If hired, you go through a pre-employee screening which includes a background check and drug test.
5. If you pass the pre-employee screening, you begin your training. Training is 8 days M-F and M-W full-time from 8am-5pm. Training is a more in-depth teller training program.
I haven't had my second interview yet, but hopefully I will get the job.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –