Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

www.pscu.org
  www.pscu.org

Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2014
Updated Jul 20, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado).

They call you for a phone interview, if they like you, they will set you up with the manager of the branch you applied at and set up an interview with them. The whole hiring process took about a month for me. Some people I worked with it took them two months to hear a response.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to sell them a pen. That one caught me off guard   Answer Question

Personal Banker/Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) in April 2013.

This was the first interview I had when I wasn't asked, "Tell me about yourself". That being said, it was a phone screening interview by a recruiter who work inside the branch I am applying for. As far as the process:
    1. Submit application online and complete questionaire (no pre-assessment requried)
    2. Phone interivew with a recruiter (20-30 minutes long)
    3. In-person interview with hiring manager of the branch you applied for
    4. If hired, you go through a pre-employee screening which includes a background check and drug test.
    5. If you pass the pre-employee screening, you begin your training. Training is 8 days M-F and M-W full-time from 8am-5pm. Training is a more in-depth teller training program.

I haven't had my second interview yet, but hopefully I will get the job.