I applied online - interviewed at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) in April 2013.
Interview Details – This was the first interview I had when I wasn't asked, "Tell me about yourself". That being said, it was a phone screening interview by a recruiter who work inside the branch I am applying for. As far as the process:
1. Submit application online and complete questionaire (no pre-assessment requried)
2. Phone interivew with a recruiter (20-30 minutes long)
3. In-person interview with hiring manager of the branch you applied for
4. If hired, you go through a pre-employee screening which includes a background check and drug test.
5. If you pass the pre-employee screening, you begin your training. Training is 8 days M-F and M-W full-time from 8am-5pm. Training is a more in-depth teller training program.
I haven't had my second interview yet, but hopefully I will get the job.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –