Public Storage Relief Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.3

Relief Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Public Storage in July 2015.

Interview

The whole process was fairly simple and easy. I had a phone interview almost a week after I had applied, they must have liked me because they asked me to come in the next day for a face to face interview. I spoke with the district manager who was very friendly and I also spoke to the senior DM. After an hour and a half they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would your current employer say were your two strengths and if we flipped that around what would they say your weaknesses would be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Public Storage

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Public Storage (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews, two by phone and one in person. It was a very pleasant experience, very professional and straightforward. I removed my name from the hiring process due to the money and earning potential.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous boss say was your three weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Public Storage (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day. 15 minute phone interview then I wAs asked to come in. Met district & senior manager. Generic questions, robot like. Had to answer same 5 questions about my past jobs and school. Was offered the job at the end of interview. Had to pass a background check, no drug test.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous boss say your 3 weaknesses were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Public Storage (Birmingham, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview. The questions were pretty much common sense questions. My phone interview was with the district manager. Was told to come in the next day for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from 1-10 what would your previous supervisor rate you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Public Storage (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Brief. And the manager told me I couldn't get benefits until 3 months which was a lie. By the time I applied they told me I waited too long and had to wait another year for open enrollment.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before?   1 Answer

Relief Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Public Storage.

Interview

Interview was short and rushed as i was not the only applicant. They hired me and 2 other people at the same time. There isn't much to tell, standard questions. Was 3 years ago, I've slept since then...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Public Storage (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was very lengthy ( 1 1/2 hrs), so be prepared. Based on the employees I saw, the company presents a very blue collar image. The man who gave me a tour of the facility was very adamant about the job security. Offered by the company. Anyone who wants to work for public storage should be self aware, practical, organized and responsible.

Interview Questions

• what extra curriculum activities where you involved in during high school?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. The pay will increase by .50¢ after 6 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Public Storage (Lexington, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, 2nd interview 2 days later with District Manager & Senior DM .. Questions were pretty straight to the point, DM was friendly & personable , After first interview he told me he would call me for the next steps but the senior DM basically gave me the job on spot with contingency of passing a complete background check

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Public Storage (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Apply online .Get phone interview if passed get called in face to face. You meet Dm and Regional manager for last two interviews. Background check,Drug,references,call past employers. That's basic it in a nutshell

Interview Questions

• What opportunity did you have on your last job 2 negatives,Then asked 2 positives   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Public Storage (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied to Public Storage and got called for a phone interview. Once i passed the phone screen, i was asked to come down for a face-to-face interview with the DM. The regional manager also happened to be on location and decided to interview me at the same time. (Otherwise i wouldve been given a phone screen by him and an additional face-to-face interview) they were amazing! Laid out their plans for me, told me exactly why they needed me and asked me plenty of personal questions, to learn more about who i am as a person. I was very lucky, i got a job offer right on the spot! Needless to say, i was very happy, i felt like my accomplishments had finally been acknowledged by a company. Im very excited for what lies ahead! Within a week, igot hired and completed my background and DT . today is my first day!!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you really felt like you couldve done something better or differently but you didnt.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great. He explained compensation,benefits, and future opportunities.