Public Storage

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Torrance, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Public Storage in April 2012.

Interview Details – First I applied. Then I got an email from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. I passed then went on a 1 on 1 interview about a week later. Apparently you have to be super experience & proffesional to work at public storage. I didn't get the job because of my lack of experience.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Public Storage

Worked for Public Storage? Contribute to the Community!

Public Storage Videos

Public Storage – Why Work for Us?

Public Storage built its first self-storage facility in 1972 and now operates more than 2,200 unique and diverse company-owned locations in the United States and Europe. Serving more than one million customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Public Storage Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Public Storage employees and interview candidates.