Publications International Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Publications International

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnwood, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Publications International in July 2014.

I was contacted by a head hunter for this position. Interviewed in early July 2014. The interviewee talked more about what the position entails then ask questions of my background. Needed someone with powerpoint experience and sales support, basically entering numbers in a spreadsheet. After learning more about the position, I knew it was not right for me. But I went along and continued to talk with the interviewee. She basically offered me the position on the spot which, to me was a little sketchy. Who does that anymore? It seemed as if they were desperate just to get someone into the position. I did not accept. But now two months later, the same head hunter is contacting me for the same position in which I declined.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewee did not ask any difficult questions. I think the shocker was when they offered the position on the spot.   Answer Question

I declined because the position is not what I am looking for in my career. The salary offer was way lower than what my skills and abilities are worth.

Other Interview Reviews for Publications International

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnwood, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Publications International in March 2012.

For the first interview, they told me they would get back to me within the next three days. But, I did not hear from them for another two weeks. Then, they wanted me to come in for another interview and never got back to me after that, and it has been nearly three weeks.

Lack of professionalism and perhaps a waste of time. Inconsiderate.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions (What is your biggest weakness...etc.)   Answer Question