Publications International Sales Assistant Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Publications International

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publications International in October 2014.

Interview

The gentleman that interviewed me was pretty nice. Gave a background about the company splitting in two sides. They need a person who wont be bored with the position, as I was asked constantly if I was going to be bored?

Interview Questions

• They mentioned I was overqualified; but kept asking me more questions on how I was a good fit?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publications International

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publications International (Lincolnwood, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter for this position. Interviewed in early July 2014. The interviewee talked more about what the position entails then ask questions of my background. Needed someone with powerpoint experience and sales support, basically entering numbers in a spreadsheet. After learning more about the position, I knew it was not right for me. But I went along and continued to talk with the interviewee. She basically offered me the position on the spot which, to me was a little sketchy. Who does that anymore? It seemed as if they were desperate just to get someone into the position. I did not accept. But now two months later, the same head hunter is contacting me for the same position in which I declined.

Interview Questions

• The interviewee did not ask any difficult questions. I think the shocker was when they offered the position on the spot.   Answer Question

I declined because the position is not what I am looking for in my career. The salary offer was way lower than what my skills and abilities are worth.

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publications International (Lincolnwood, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

For the first interview, they told me they would get back to me within the next three days. But, I did not hear from them for another two weeks. Then, they wanted me to come in for another interview and never got back to me after that, and it has been nearly three weeks. Lack of professionalism and perhaps a waste of time. Inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions (What is your biggest weakness...etc.)   Answer Question