Publicis Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

2.6

Creative Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Publicis.

If you've every worked at an ad agency on the creative side it was a standard interview with the ECD. We looked at my portfolio and talked about projects within my book and then talked about the client I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    straight forward for an ad agency.

Hispanic Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Publicis in September 2013.

I had a phone interview with HR then one onsite with 2 junior account supervisors

Interview Questions
    I was not ale to negotiate.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Publicis.

Krystal, the HR person is great. Everyone made a great first impression. There's a bit of overpromise (TV specifically) but that's everywhere. I met one-on-one with about half of the ten CDs there.

Interview Questions
    • Don't recall a most difficult question. I genuinely enjoyed meeting everyone.   Answer Question

This office works under the thumb of Kevin Roddy in the SF Hal Riney office which sounds less-than-ideal. I've done the dual-office thing before and simply prefer to work at an agency whose day-to-day decisions are all made under one roof. Btw, this wasn't revealed to me at the interview. I found out later from asking current and recent employees off-the-record.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Publicis in April 2011.

The interview for the internship was conducted via phone, and other communication (follow-up, with details) was handled via email. It was quite friendly, easygoing, and brief. They encouraged me to recommend friends who could be interested in the internship program, and I did that. The company was very supportive of its interns, and the HR personnel exemplified that.

Interview Questions
    • The assumed question of whether or not the compensation would be adequate. Later, I found out that they offered far less than what they could have.   Answer Question
    New York is expensive, and this is is major company that values its internship program. Ask for enough money.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Publicis.

It was a good experience and everyone was kind and fun and very interested in learning about my background and experience as well as what I had to contribute. It seemed to be an exciting account to work on and with exciting coworkers. They were courteous and polite and really very helpful.

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Publicis in June 2010.

Supervisor-to-be had had a run of "bad people" sent to her – each one having displeased her in their own way; usual problem was a lack of industry experience and knowledge – i.e., competence level. So on my own time (after interviewing with Creative Circle, and filling out their paperwork, tests) – I had to do it all again at the proposed placement location. (Apparently I "passed" with flying colors.)

No negotiation – it was only a temp job, at the previously agreed-upon hourly wage rate.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at Publicis in September 2012.

Went in for an in person interview. Horrible experience, they kept me waiting an extra half an hour and then I had 2 1/2 hour interviews. The first was fine but the 2nd, the woman kept looking at the clock on the computer and not paying attention

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Publicis in August 2011.

Three rounds of interviews. 6-7 one-on-one interviews and HR. Final round was with SVP. Shortly after the process wrapped up the position was put on hold indefinitely as the division underwent an internal reorg. Good environment, unfortunate that the reorg occurred.

Studio Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Publicis in August 2011.

Applied on the career services site for my university, recruiter contacted me and set up an interview, went through two interviews within 3 weeks, and offered a job a week after.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Publicis in September 2010.

I interviewed with three different account teams (1-2 people on each of them). It was a little daunting having essentially three interviews in a row. All the interview questions were pretty standard. I brought in a portfolio of my work to show them. The office was beautiful and fairly large and everyone was very friendly and inviting.

Interview Questions

Worked for Publicis? Contribute to the Community!