Publicis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Publicis.

Interview Details – Krystal, the HR person is great. Everyone made a great first impression. There's a bit of overpromise (TV specifically) but that's everywhere. I met one-on-one with about half of the ten CDs there.

Interview Question – Don't recall a most difficult question. I genuinely enjoyed meeting everyone.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – This office works under the thumb of Kevin Roddy in the SF Hal Riney office which sounds less-than-ideal. I've done the dual-office thing before and simply prefer to work at an agency whose day-to-day decisions are all made under one roof. Btw, this wasn't revealed to me at the interview. I found out later from asking current and recent employees off-the-record.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Publicis in September 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three different account teams (1-2 people on each of them). It was a little daunting having essentially three interviews in a row. All the interview questions were pretty standard. I brought in a portfolio of my work to show them. The office was beautiful and fairly large and everyone was very friendly and inviting.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Publicis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Publicis interview questions and advice in Seattle, WA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Publicis employees and interview candidates.