Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Publicis
- Account Executive (4)
- Assistant Account Executive (3)
- Intern (2)
- Operations Architect (1)
- Art Director (1)
- Vice President Associate Director (1)
- Proofreader (1)
- Vice President, Sales (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Digital Manager (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Creative Director (1)
- Studio Artist (1)
- Copywriter (1)
- Communication Department (1)
- International Account Executive Assistant (Intern) (1)
- Hispanic Account Management (1)
- Vice Président Marketing (1)
- Strategischer Planer (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Publicis (Seattle, WA).
Krystal, the HR person is great. Everyone made a great first impression. There's a bit of overpromise (TV specifically) but that's everywhere. I met one-on-one with about half of the ten CDs there.
- Don't recall a most difficult question. I genuinely enjoyed meeting everyone. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
This office works under the thumb of Kevin Roddy in the SF Hal Riney office which sounds less-than-ideal. I've done the dual-office thing before and simply prefer to work at an agency whose day-to-day decisions are all made under one roof. Btw, this wasn't revealed to me at the interview. I found out later from asking current and recent employees off-the-record.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Publicis (Seattle, WA) in September 2010.
I interviewed with three different account teams (1-2 people on each of them). It was a little daunting having essentially three interviews in a row. All the interview questions were pretty standard. I brought in a portfolio of my work to show them. The office was beautiful and fairly large and everyone was very friendly and inviting.
- Tell me about yourself Answer Question