Publicis Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Publicis (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Krystal, the HR person is great. Everyone made a great first impression. There's a bit of overpromise (TV specifically) but that's everywhere. I met one-on-one with about half of the ten CDs there.

Interview Questions

• Don't recall a most difficult question. I genuinely enjoyed meeting everyone.   Answer Question

This office works under the thumb of Kevin Roddy in the SF Hal Riney office which sounds less-than-ideal. I've done the dual-office thing before and simply prefer to work at an agency whose day-to-day decisions are all made under one roof. Btw, this wasn't revealed to me at the interview. I found out later from asking current and recent employees off-the-record.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Publicis (Seattle, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three different account teams (1-2 people on each of them). It was a little daunting having essentially three interviews in a row. All the interview questions were pretty standard. I brought in a portfolio of my work to show them. The office was beautiful and fairly large and everyone was very friendly and inviting.

Interview Questions