Publicis Selling Solutions

2.9

Medical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Publicis Selling Solutions in May 2010.

I think they had someone else in mind before I even interviewed

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Publicis Selling Solutions in September 2011.

Excellent experience with the recruiter. Very helpful. Outlined the process clearly and what to expect from the interview. Hiring district manager asked the standard STAR questions. Had to sell him a"healthy snack".
    Introduction, benefits, clarifyin and closing. Pretty standard. Thought interview was going well and then the direction changed. Could feel the dynamic had stopped flowing. Needless to say did not get an offer. This was a contract position through Publicis, via AstraZeneca. The recruiters at Publicis are professional and supportive. They gave me some pointers for the next time. My advice to anyone is, answer the questions as best you can and don't give out more information than is needed. Unfortunately you cannot always be yourself. You have to learn how to become an actor. Very disappointing what is happening nowadays. Good Luck to all who are actively searching.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you accomplished something on your own not requiring team support.   Answer Question
    • What is your selling style? How do you like to be coached.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Publicis Selling Solutions in October 2010.

I was contacted by a company recruiter on a Saturday, asked basic questions, set up face to face interview with hiring manager. They flew me out to city where he lived the Tuesday following. He asked a lot of scenario questions. " What would you do to get past a gatekeeper?"

Interview Questions
    • How would you get past the obstacle of a doctor who only signs for samples?   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Publicis Selling Solutions in March 2010.

straight forward questions, 30 minutes

none 55,000 base

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Publicis Selling Solutions in October 2009.

Good lots of Star type questions. Really looked at brag book. Had to sell popcorn

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Publicis Selling Solutions in May 2008.

it was a long and grueling process, starting with a phone interview, then a flight to Boston. At the interviews in Boston, I went through 3 different rounds of interviews, starting with a 1:1. After that, we had to put together a sales presentation, and if we presented that to the managers liking, we went on to an interview with the Hiring Manager, then with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Using the STAR technique, describe a time you had to influence someone to do something they didn't want to.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Publicis Selling Solutions in March 2008.

Interview consisted of recruiter screening call, online personality and job skills test. One on one interviews with the incoming district manager were scheduled and lasted about 1 and a half hours. The questions were consistent with normal pharmaceutical sales interviews, with focus on call activity, job history, etc. territory was not clearly defined at that time.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle the difficult to see physician?   View Answer