Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

2.6

DM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

One Phone screen, Face to Face interview, One last Phone screen with Managers Boss.
    Mainly Smart and situational questions but decent dialogue. Make sure you have your situational answers with action, task and result ready to go.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a difficult rep situation and whether I should have taken responsibility for the situation or was it moreover the reps fault.   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

Phone interview by a recruiter that didn't know much about the company nor the position, and then sit down interview with territory manager. If an offer was given, you would be sent for a week to Headquarters for training which included exams.

Interview Questions

• The sit down interview consisted of no questions whatsoever just listening about the position   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions in October 2014.

Interview

Received telephone call 2 weeks after posting for position. Recruiter scheduled a telephone interview for the next day, 30 minutes long. Called back to schedule in person interview for the following week with a group of 3 interviewers. All were very friendly and personable. Didn't hear back as expected, so sent followup email.

Interview Questions

• Name an occasion with a confict with another employee. How did you resolve this conflict?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Yardley, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by the internal recruiter via phone after I applied. Interviewed in person with 3 of the HR dept members. Overall disappointed that a company of this size and structure didn't give me any follow up after I interviewed. Never heard a peep from them ever again, even after eventually directly asking the hiring manager who was VP of HR via email if they'd selected a candidate. That was about 3 months ago. If you ask a candidate to take the time to come in and meet with you, why wouldn't you close the loop on the process?

Interview Questions

• Interview was informal, no behavioral or situation interview questions. very casual conversation. Very friendly team.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Submitted resume, received email from Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide dates and times available for initial phone screen. Received call, asked about resume and interest in position. Selected to be interviewed by DM. Phone interview with DM. Questions focused on biggest challenge, motivations and resume.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a recruiter contacting me by email. The Next day I had a phone interview. The phone interview was basic and he schedule my in person interview. I met the DM in a hotel lobby and had a very easy going interview. I was told I had great potential and we felt comfortable. My interview lasted 2 hours. I felt very good about my chances with the role. I was informed that I would be contacted regardless of the outcome within the next two days. I sent my follow up email thanking the DM again for the interview and two days later- I didnt hear a word back.

Region Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

Recruiter was excellent. She was concise and to the point. Asked a few questions about job history from my resume. No behavior questions. Set expectations for next steps including timeframes. Everything went down as she stated.

Interview Questions

• There really was nothing unexpected or difficult. Everything was very straight forward. She asked why I left my previous position, which was about the most difficult question.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online a few months back, received call for phone interview to be scheduled following day (phone interview was on a Wednesday). That was fairly straightforward, reviewing resume etc. Two questions in STAR format at end. Lasted 30 min. Few days later, received call for interview with DM for the following Tuesday. I was extremely prepared, went perfectly, interviewer was very kind, not intimidating, easy going. Had conversational feel as opposed to straight Q & A. I was one of 5 interviewees. I was told I would hear by Friday but received a call the next morning very early for an additional phone interview with regional. Straightforward & a breeze. Received offer that day. Process went SO fast.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered technological difficulties that halted your work. What did you do to work in spite of any issues?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very happy with offer, did not negotiate

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview process. First was an HR basic phone interview going over your resume. Second I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The 3rd interview is a face to face interview. I have heard it with the hiring manager and/or RM. Hiring date was pushed back. Probably a total of 6 weeks from beginning to start date.

Interview Questions

• Most of the behavioral questions didn't happen until the face to face. Lots of STAR type questions. I did have to detail on a random drug they gave me. I got 10 min to review and give a brief detail. Make sure you close.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was pretty set. And the bonus is capped.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.

Interview

The interview process started with a recruiter contacting me by email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was basic- Tell me about yourself, tell me what you know of the company, STAR format questions and additional information that I needed to know about the position. A few days later, I received a call that an in person interview would be scheduled. I met the DM in a hotel lobby and had a very easy going interview where I explained again, what I knew of the company and how my job experience made me a good fit for the position. I was able to ask any questions that I needed and the DM was very open with me about everything including the common difficulties with the position. I brought up concerns I had based on reviews from this site and he was very open in explaining them to me and praised me for doing all my research for the role. I was commended over and over on my ability to interview greatly and how comfortable the DM was with me. My interview lasted 2 hours. I felt very good about my chances with the role. I was informed that I would be contacted regardless of the outcome within the next two days. I sent my follow up email thanking the DM again for the interview and two days later- I didnt hear a word back. I called the DM that evening and he told me that he was still deciding and would know within the next hour or two. Two hours go by and still nothing. Three and four hours later, still not a word. I gave the DM the weekend and then called back that following monday to follow up as he assured me he would call me regardless. It was clear to me that I did not get the job but I value people's word and wanted to hear him tell me himself. He did not answer his phone. I received an email response from him later that day that commended me on my interview and said that it was a very difficult decision but that they chose someone else. Over all, I would say it was a great interview process, but the follow up was lacking. I would say to anyone else who interviews with them, stay strong and make them accountable for the promises that they make. It will tell you a lot about your future boss and allow you to make your own conclusions towards working with that specific DM.

Interview Questions

• Explain a scenario where a client had an unreasonable request and what you did in response   Answer Question