Publicis USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

IT PM Interview

IT PM

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Publicis USA.

Interview Details – Recruiter set up the interview. Supposed to be a contract job to start but was started as permanent employee. Would rather have tried out the company first. Came in during a major reorg and continued to change drastically within my entire position. Ask for a job description. They are not synonymous with same job titles where I used to work over the years.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. I gave my professional background and that was it. Received offer an hour later. Even got a nice follow-up phone call from my new boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I asked for more and I got it.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Publicis USA in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online to a job posting and got an immediate response. I had an interview with the account lead and also got to talk to the AE on the account. When I asked next steps they said they had a few more people to interview and then they would make selections for interviews with the rest of the team. I was told I would hear from them within the next week. I thought the interview went well, but I never heard back. Even after trying to make contact via email and phone. No response. I soon saw that the job was re-posted.

Interview Question – They were all typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Publicis USA in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very smooth hiring process. HR is great with helping you with the interview process and job description. Departments are very laid back and color coordinated.

Interview Question – There were no difficult interview process. The only thing that was difficult was waiting to hear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process went smoothly.

Worked for Publicis USA? Contribute to the Community!