Publicis USA

Publicis USA Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Publicis USA

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Publicis USA in July 2012.

I applied online to a job posting and got an immediate response. I had an interview with the account lead and also got to talk to the AE on the account. When I asked next steps they said they had a few more people to interview and then they would make selections for interviews with the rest of the team. I was told I would hear from them within the next week. I thought the interview went well, but I never heard back. Even after trying to make contact via email and phone. No response. I soon saw that the job was re-posted.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Publicis USA in September 2010.

Very smooth hiring process. HR is great with helping you with the interview process and job description. Departments are very laid back and color coordinated.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult interview process. The only thing that was difficult was waiting to hear.   Answer Question
    The negotiation process went smoothly.

IT PM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Publicis USA.

Recruiter set up the interview. Supposed to be a contract job to start but was started as permanent employee. Would rather have tried out the company first. Came in during a major reorg and continued to change drastically within my entire position. Ask for a job description. They are not synonymous with same job titles where I used to work over the years.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. I gave my professional background and that was it. Received offer an hour later. Even got a nice follow-up phone call from my new boss.   Answer Question
    Yes, I asked for more and I got it.