Publishers Clearing House

www.pch.com

Publishers Clearing House Interview Questions

2.7

Online Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House.

One phone interview and two in person interviews, It was a very relaxed interview talking about prior experience and what is expected. Also included was how the company plans to grow and competition

Interview Questions
    • It was a very relaxed interview and prior experience and expectations were included   Answer Question
    You need to negotiate salary

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House in March 2014.

I met with the head of digital, the head of social media, the former social media manager and the HR director across two separate visits.

Interview Questions
    • How would you approach responding to 2000 facebook comments per day?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House.

Applied online (via their job portal). I was contacted by an HR person (who asked me some basic questions) and set up a time to come in to interview. I interviewed with higher ups from the marketing department. Heard back a few days later with an offer... wasn't given that much time to think about it either.

none.

QA Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House.

1 skype interview first and scheduled an onsite meeting with managers. The whole onsite interview went about 2 hours. People there are really nice and friendly. Most of the questions are related to the previous experience and some technical questions.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House in May 2013.

Three people interviewed me with lots of behavior, major and previous experience questions. The whole interview process lasts 2 hours.

Creative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House.

First there is a screening interview over the phone, followed by a in-person interview. Not really a bad process and the people I dealt with in HR and the hiring manager were decent. However, there was no follow-up and they kind of left me hanging which is the new normal I guess. Common courtesy has gone out the window in this soft job market. It seems like it could be a good place to work. But I would'nt know because I never heard from them again

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House in January 2013.

Simple interview, sit with your direct manager, then your indirect manager, then the assistant controller, and then the controller

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, they just test your basic knowledge like, what is an accrual.   Answer Question
    none

Search Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House in February 2012.

Met with HR recruiter and 3 members of the department. Everyone was very friendly. Spent about 2 hours there. Head of HR said I should hear that week. They never got back to me. At least have the decency to contact me regardless of the decision!

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House in May 2011.

The phone interview was standard. Consisted of questions about background and what you are looking for as a candidate. In person interview was friendly and not very professional. I took a few hours to get to the location and met with about 3 different people since I was "suited for multiple positions" within the company. I was told I would be contacted but never was.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working in a high paced environment with little specifications or task management?   View Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Publishers Clearing House in November 2008.

The interview process was very easy here. There were not multiple interviews like there are at other companies. Some questions can be difficult, but manageable.

Interview Questions
    It is very difficult to netotiate a higher salary here.