Publix Grocery Associate Interview Questions

1.5

Grocery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Publix (Birmingham, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

I went in filled out an application on the kiosk and spoke to the manager. Since it was Friday, he asked me to come into the store on Monday morning for an interview. On Monday, we spoke for about an hour. We talked about Publix's company culture, and he asked several standard interview questions. The interview was not difficult at all, and was a good interview process for this type of position. He wanted to know why I wanted to work at Publix, and if I'd had previous experience. My interviewer was a longtime employee there, and he was very knowledgeable about the company's history, their expansions throughout the Southeast, and their policies and procedures. He was friendly and we talked about colleges, and sports. I was offered a part-time job in the interview, and I accepted. Basically Publix wants you to be courteous, conscientious; and to care about your work. If you are a reasonably good employee, you should do fine during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a fair wage, and I accepted w/o negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Grocery Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Publix in January 2007.

Interview

Easy questions. Just tell them about yourself!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none