Publix Bagger Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

1.8

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

She was very nice and easy going, made jokes it was really relaxed. Basically we talked about skills important to the job. We went to the back room and she asked me questions like how quickly I could work, and if I could work nights.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

applied online and got a call in a week for a interview.Very brief short and to the point,relaxing and great interviewer.They call back for a second interview in days if they like you.

Interview Questions

found a job doing construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Short, simple.. The lady that interviewed me was a customer service manager .. She was very polite, and basically it didn't feel like an interview because we basically talked the entire time. I told her about myself and she told me about herself. Then, she started explaining things to me about being a bagger & the job of a bagger & she asked is that something I would like to do.. After the interview she said she'd call back later if they were considering hiring me.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your job as a bagger would require you to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Open.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Publix in April 2010.

Interview

So I went in and used the computer they had given me, it took me 2 hours of standing there filing out information and answering all the questions they had asked me. A lot of what if questions about customer service. Basically try to be the nicest person you can be. I had to put in my password and email again in order to reapply as it was past 3 months. I actually forgot my password and they were kind enough to give me a password to type in. When i got the interview, It only took about 10 minutes it felt like to me. Not many questions was left open to ask after taking their application questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• During the interview the store manager said, this job is very repetitive, are you ok with that?   1 Answer

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix in October 2008.

Interview

I got a call saying come to interview. I went and interviewed. They called me an hour later and told me I got the job and to come back for a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Greenville, SC) in November 2008.

Interview

Extremely easy interview, reccomend showing up to the store and applying within.

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publix (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Just smile, and emphasize your ability to be a compassionate individual. Make sure you imply your long-term intentions, and how the long term is what is really attracting you to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about premier customer service.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Sarasota, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager. He was a very nice guy and gave me the job right away. I was 16 at the time. I was kinda scared to go to work for the first time but he was funny and I loved working there. I would recommend everyone to apply for a job here, since you are very likely to get accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are you hoping to accomplish while working here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just take it! I didn't need to negotiate.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix in October 2010.

Interview

Interview was smooth and the assistant manager did a fine job in being clear and communicative with me during the whole process. She went over a bit of history of Publix, drug tests are mandatory and once that was screened and came back clean I was able to continue through the hiring process. Most questions were about me, what I believe is right from wrong, and work ethics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Pembroke Pines, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Sloppy interview. Literally the easiest thing you could do. Answered some questions and that's it. Now I work with a bunch of people who just stand around doing nothing, but of course those are the managers' favorites, and then they complain to those actually doing work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a yes or no.