Publix Customer Service Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daniel Island, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daniel Island, SC

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Publix in January 2014.

The process was very quick and to the point and they did not waste my time throughout the interview. I felt like I was listened to by the manager and they seemed to really just take time to talk with me.

Interview Questions
I did not need to negotiate. What I was given was more than fair for what I was hired on for.

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Publix in July 2009.

I was brought in because I knew someone that already worked there. The only real way I see of getting your foot in the door is if you know someone that already works within the store, as they can step forward and introduce you.

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Publix in September 2010.

I applied at the job center kiosk at the store and then I called the store manager to follow up on my application. The manager pulled my application and then called me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!