Publix Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Publix in June 2013.

Applied at store kiosk, received call from pharmacy manager and asked to come in to speak to the asst. Pharm manager. Called 2 weeks later that I was hired. Waiting to be called when orientation is scheduled in store.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation where a customer was angry and it was the pharmacy departments fault?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Publix.

Asked if company was hiring and they said to fill out a job application in the store. I got a call the next day to come in and speak with the pharmacist. I was told the hours that were needed and when I needed to start.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Publix in March 2010.

it went very well lots of good questions asked, interview went over my resume and we discussed my previous experience

Interview Questions

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!