Publix Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Publix (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Asked if company was hiring and they said to fill out a job application in the store. I got a call the next day to come in and speak with the pharmacist. I was told the hours that were needed and when I needed to start.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Publix in March 2010.

Interview

it went very well lots of good questions asked, interview went over my resume and we discussed my previous experience

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Publix (Canton, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied at store kiosk, received call from pharmacy manager and asked to come in to speak to the asst. Pharm manager. Called 2 weeks later that I was hired. Waiting to be called when orientation is scheduled in store.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer was angry and it was the pharmacy departments fault?   Answer Question