Publix Stock Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

The interview was years ago.. I remember being asked about good I am at serving customers and how would I handle a certain situation. Its a pretty easy interview just remember to wear a proper dress coat for interview because it counts as well.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

Easy- In store and took about 40 minutes. About three weeks later they called me back for a interview. There were only three other competitors for the position. I arrived about 15 minutes early. The manager was very nice. Quite an easy interview I'll say. Overall a great experience and hope to get the job!

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publix (Tampa, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

it was short and simple and the manager was extremely friendly and very laid back, plus you take the drug test right there, it is a flat cotton swab you put in your mouth for like 10 minutes. the manager liked that I didn't have much experience because he liked to train the employees.

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publix (Valdosta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

They asked me a lot of straight forward questions about my experience and availability. They then just spent the rest of the time asking me what my goals were with publix and what I would do to achieve them. They ended with an immediate offer which I accepted on the spot and began working two weeks later. Overall was as easy as can be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publix (Naples, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Quick interview drug test shortly after. Not much to it after the first online test. Good company if you want to move up with them. But can be very stressful.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied in the store and was referred by a friend. Called into the store by store manager to interview. Basic questions about my behaviors and past experience. Why I would be a good fit, etc. Was hired on the spot and asked when I could start. They did a drug test and set up a date for orientation. Entire process took roughly a month

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to do something unexpected   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publix (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Walk in and answer questions. If you seriously can't get a job doing something as easy as this then don't even bother. I mean come on, my three year old cousin could get this job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have exp. working in this enviroment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Tampa, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

simple questions , took less than half an hour , they are just looking for people to work seasonal until the birds fly north, they will fill you with false promises ( could lead to full time) questions were basic and simple.

Interview Questions

• what kind of experience do you have,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a easy interview process. They are very large company so they are always looking for qualified canadates to fill positions. Just dress nice, use your manners and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was just fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was informal easy generic questions just to see is I had some common sense and wouldn't slack off