Pubmatic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pubmatic in March 2010.

Interview Details – I want to share this because I guess it was not my mistake and want people to be aware of it before they go ahead with this.

I got a interview call from this company through employee referral in March 2010, HR spoke to me over the phone and gave me telephonic interview schedule which is like 9 days later. During our discussion i also asked to send me the confirm time and date through e-mail so that i will be ready for that day which is agreed by HR.

Then after that i didn't received any e-mail, I continued through my normal routine I almost forgot about the interview discussion time, then suddenly I got call from HR one day to ask me if I am ready for telephonic interview which was surprising for me. I told her that I thought its not scheduled as I didn't get any confirmation and right now i am in meeting which was planned as I thought Interview is not scheduled.

I asked HR if its possible to give me 30 mins and delay it so that I can still appear for the telephonic round but she was very rude and asked me why don't you called to confirm and etc. and said I will have to cancel your candidature with our company and banged down the phone.

Well I am not sure where to call to confirm the time when I didn't even had any JD mail from HR which i asked in the first call itself but the lady was in no mood to understand the situation.

This is no way to talk to candidate when you are re-presenting some company. I am not at all interested in working with them in future.

Interview Question – there were no questions asked as it was all HR blunder   Answer Question

Worked for Pubmatic? Contribute to the Community!