Puget Sound Energy Accounting Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Puget Sound Energy (Bellevue, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was standard. I was contacted by the hiring manager. The in person interview was conducted by two people, the hiring manager and his boss. The first question they asked was how political was it at my last job. They like to drill on that quite a bit, it was somewhat uncomfortable because the interview was mostly about my last employer not about me. They called me back to decline on the basis of someone they had already promoted into the postion and that they should not have interviewed me at all. I discussed this situation with a number of people and they expressed similar occurrences in their interviews with PSE. There is a growing population of people that feel hiring at PSE is bait and switch for their entertainment. If you are a qualified candidate, don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Describe how polictical it was at your last job?   1 Answer
  • How do you deal with difficult people   1 Answer