Pulte Homes Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Discovered them through University recruiting, and that led to an in person interview with the two employees that I would be reporting to. They were flexible with my schedule and seemed willing to develop the interview around my time frame.

Interview Questions

• "If you could not accomplish a job on time what would you do", "what would you consider your greatest weakness", and "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pulte Homes

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pulte Homes (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2008.

Interview

Great company culture and relaxed interview process. Most of the interview occurred while eating lunch downtown their treat. Flew out to corporate for the interview, went straight to lunch, remainder of the interview happened back at the office. Most questions were about company fit, with a few about skills, experience, and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What the biggest problem you've had and how did you go about solving it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little negotiation power at the entry level