Puma North America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2014
Updated Apr 11, 2014

2.7

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Puma North America.

I received an email after submitting my resume almost three weeks later. During the interview, all the questions were relevant and they asked me about my past experiences, current work position, classes at the university, and what kind of management style I prefer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Puma North America in January 2013.

Phone screening through HR and she discussed my current status as a student and how I will benefit and aid the company. Once that is passed, you get called from a manager. The manager will discuss your strengths, weaknesses, job prospects, interest in the industry, and skills pertaining to the internship.

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Puma North America in August 2009.

Initial phone interview was amazing -- thought provoking and nice Q&A about design philosophies, favorite designers, companies, etc. Interviews were a series of one-on-ones with production and design staff. Office space is open and industrial with product and advertising showcases everywhere.

Interview Questions
    • Q&A's were fine. The most difficult interaction was what to do/say when exiting. I tried to lead for follow-up and came across as too excited.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Puma North America in May 2011.

This was a position I found from a Craigslist Ad and from there I received a phone call with a preliminary interview that then lead in to scheduling an in-person interview.

I walked in to the interview not realizing it was a group interview and there was another girl who was interviewing alongside myself with the store manager.

That then lead to one more phone call with a few more questions before a job offer was extended to me for a position different from what I'd applied for. It paid less than the original position I'd applied for as well but I accepted based on my need for employment.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any of the questions being unusually difficult or memorable.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The job I originally applied for was switched to a different, lower paying role that I was offered but I accepted based on my need for employment at the time.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Puma North America.

Interview was very relaxed. Some sales related questions. Interviewed with 3 more people.

Marketing Manager, Retail Stores Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Puma North America in January 2013.

Quick and organized. Met with a few team members and then all formal interviews were conducted in one day. All of the people I met with were extremely knowledgeable and passionate about their brand. If you are offered an in person interview be prepared to meet with several people right in a row. I was in there for 4 hours. It wasn't bad though. They were all great to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • This was very specific to the job, but they did ask about a specific shoe that was launching and wanted to know specifically how I would design a store window and message the consumer. Bring creative answers to the interview.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Stock Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Puma North America.

Very easy. Asked questions about previous job history and why I wanted to work there.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Puma North America in December 2011.

it was great

Worked for Puma North America? Contribute to the Community!