Pump It Up

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chino, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pump It Up in September 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about the job opening through word of mouth and gave my resume in person. I got a call back 2 months later about an interview. You go to the facility and the owners conduct the interview.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question: How you would properly mop a floor and then making you act out a situation about how to make the birthday child feel extra special and then sing Happy Birthday in front of the owners.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pump It Up in August 2012.

Interview Details – Seen an ad on Craigslist for an open interview, went in for the interview. Filled out an application with 20 other people, than we got to go and play in the party area. Than they asked us one by one to lead a childhood game. After that was over we had to explain games in our pirate voice, than we had to lead a "party march". All in all this took 2 hours.

The 3 people went to discuss us, than we got called for a one on one interview which they asked us when we were available, and they told us how we did. I got told I was very friendly and he loved that I have over 3 years of experience working with children and i have open availability.

Interview Question – Lead a game for the group.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pump It Up.

Interview Details – They were opening and needed people. It wasn't an interview so much as walking into my new job.

Interview Question – No questions were asked. Very casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None existent

Very Easy Interview

Party Attendant

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pump It Up.

Interview Details – Filled out an app, got a call about a week or two later to come in for an interview. No questions were asked, I got a tour of the place and then offered the job.

Interview Question – No questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Worked for Pump It Up? Contribute to the Community!