Punchcut Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Punchcut

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Punchcut (San Francisco, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview. Three rounds of in person which were panel style. Then a final interview with the partners/ Relatively informal. Pretty straight forward interview (background, experience, why you want to work here, how would you fit, relevant skills, etc). There is a strong bent to understanding how you would fit here (company culture, personality, agency, etc).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be flexible.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Punchcut in March 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview went well and was asked to come in for in-person "discussion" Office is great location and has cool tech/creative feel inside. 1:1 was odd - lots of theoretical topics and not clear questions. Was asked for my big ideas - but given little knowledge of company clients and example scenarios. Felt like they were a bit full of themselves Also spoke with one other team member 1:1 as part of interview and got he impression the person was way too busy to speak to me. Never hard back after Thank You notes - sent check in email a few weeks later and was told I did not get the job because "The caliber of all applicants are extremely high and after reviewing deep consideration we regret to inform you that we will not be proceeding further with your application on this occasion." This email included many spelling errors as well.

Interview Questions