Punjab and Sind Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank in January 2014.

Through ibps

CORE BANKING SOLUTION EXECUTION and SUPPORT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank in October 2011.

The interview process was banks internal assessment of exiting employees who were eligible for next level position.one of the elligibility creteria was contribution to banks development in terms of increase in business of bank,dedication to the bank,introduction and implementation of new concepts and schemes,IT development viz different modules as per requirement of statutory information as well management information. Those who qualified the internal rating fixed by bank were called for interview.The number of employees called were three times of number of vacancies existing.

Interview Questions
    • Is the CBS system implemented in bank is good.   View Answer
    • Can you handle Technical write off account   View Answer
    This was internal process of Bank and and level of grade was already fixed,so no question of negotiation.However place of posting could be negotiated which again was Bank,s discretion.

Concurrent Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank in September 2011.

I posted my resume online and received phone call from the staffing agency of a Audit Co. heaving Head Office at Banglore. They were Con-current Auditors of various Banks/ Companies. The concerned interviewer asked some questions like job from which I retired and my specialized field. I was offered job of Audit of a reputed Co. of TATA Group but its location was at a long distance place from my residence where commuting daily from my residence was not possible. I declined the offer and the staffing agency/company informed me that whenever there will be requrement at a location near my place of residenc they will again calling me. However I must appreciate the infrastructure/behavious/work culture of the Company

Interview Questions
    • What is your name.From which organization you retired. Years of Service Job profile etc.   View Answer
    • What are your expectations regarding salary etc   View Answer

The location, being at a long distance from my residence

CLERICAL CADRE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank in May 2011.

Interviewed by three Banking experts.
    By D GM, Chief Manager and Senior Manager

Interview Questions
    • What do u want to be and in which field ??   View Answer

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhatinda (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhatinda (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank in December 2010.

there was a common written test on pan india basis. successful candidate was called for interview on 3:1 ratio. My interview was of 35 min duration. After completion to interview process the final result was declared in 15 days and called to join the bank in next 20 days.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your self.   View Answer
    • how will you justify your self as better option than other aspirants to take in.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation on salary as its decided by IBA

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank in September 2010.

Written Exam+Interview

Interview Questions
    • Difference between currency notes and coins   View Answer