Punjab and Sind Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Through ibps

CORE BANKING SOLUTION EXECUTION and SUPPORT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank (New Delhi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was banks internal assessment of exiting employees who were eligible for next level position.one of the elligibility creteria was contribution to banks development in terms of increase in business of bank,dedication to the bank,introduction and implementation of new concepts and schemes,IT development viz different modules as per requirement of statutory information as well management information. Those who qualified the internal rating fixed by bank were called for interview.The number of employees called were three times of number of vacancies existing.

Interview Questions

• Is the CBS system implemented in bank is good.   1 Answer
    • Can you handle Technical write off account   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was internal process of Bank and and level of grade was already fixed,so no question of negotiation.However place of posting could be negotiated which again was Bank,s discretion.

Concurrent Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

I posted my resume online and received phone call from the staffing agency of a Audit Co. heaving Head Office at Banglore. They were Con-current Auditors of various Banks/ Companies. The concerned interviewer asked some questions like job from which I retired and my specialized field. I was offered job of Audit of a reputed Co. of TATA Group but its location was at a long distance place from my residence where commuting daily from my residence was not possible. I declined the offer and the staffing agency/company informed me that whenever there will be requrement at a location near my place of residenc they will again calling me. However I must appreciate the infrastructure/behavious/work culture of the Company

Interview Questions

• What is your name.From which organization you retired. Years of Service Job profile etc.   1 Answer
    • What are your expectations regarding salary etc   1 Answer

The location, being at a long distance from my residence

CLERICAL CADRE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank (Lucknow (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by three Banking experts. By D GM, Chief Manager and Senior Manager

Interview Questions

• What do u want to be and in which field ??   1 Answer

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhatinda (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank (Bhatinda (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

there was a common written test on pan india basis. successful candidate was called for interview on 3:1 ratio. My interview was of 35 min duration. After completion to interview process the final result was declared in 15 days and called to join the bank in next 20 days.

Interview Questions

• Explain your self.   1 Answer
    • how will you justify your self as better option than other aspirants to take in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on salary as its decided by IBA

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Punjab and Sind Bank (Chennai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Written Exam+Interview

Interview Questions

• Difference between currency notes and coins   1 Answer