Punongbayan & Araullo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Consultant Interview

Project Consultant
Ayala (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with HR and Manager only

Interview Question – Is it okey for you to be hired for a limited time without any possibility of getting regularized since this is on a project basis?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Associate Interview

Junior Associate
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo in December 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call for a schedule exam after a week that I passed my resume. The exam consists of grammar and accounting/audit. For the interview part, just prepare yourself for the common questions like describe yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses, etc.

Interview Question – That time the most difficult question for me is "what are your strengths/weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Punongbayan & Araullo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Punongbayan & Araullo interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Punongbayan & Araullo employees and interview candidates.