Purdue University Engineering Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Purdue University in May 2010.

one whole day interview from morning to late afternoon, including an about one-hour presentation, 1:1 interviews with about 6-7 lab scientists and managers.

Other Interview Reviews for Purdue University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Purdue University in February 2009.

Selected professor, reviewed type of work he had open for me to work on for my master degree and decided that both the type of work and professor were not the best fit for me

Interview Questions
    • Describe the 2 different pathways for yeast metabolism   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Purdue University in May 2008.

It is a very interesting experience. I talked with the advisor and am so glad he likes me. We talked a lot about the research topics.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Purdue University in September 2008.

Was asked to apply, found job posted online, filled out applications form & sent resume. Got rejected, couldn't understand why, contacted the person who asked me to apply. Found out HR had not rejected me because ...., they couldn't understand why I had been rejected. Was told to start a new application. Got the interview, went well after that. Totally depends on HR & who you interview with.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about academic experiences related to this job.   View Answer
    • Talk about practical 'real world' experiences related to this job.   View Answer

Worked for Purdue University? Contribute to the Community!