Purdue University

Average Difficulty
70 candidate interviews

Student Trainer Interview

Student Trainer

I applied online and interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview Details – Asked a variety of questions from different software skills to presentation skills. Also had to give a demo presentation.

Interview Question – How do you troubleshoot?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with my current adviser and we basically went through all the projects listed on my CV.

Interview Question – What's your strength and your drawbacks?   Answer Question

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview Details – I got referred by another TA and sent my resume to the instructor one week before the semester began. No interviews required since it's an entry level course.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bistro Interview

Bistro

I applied online and interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview Details – Really simple hiring process since it is part time

Interview Question – Nothing was really difficult except scheduling   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview Details – I did not have an interview, just applied and got admission. It was quite easy since I had an external fellowship

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant

Interviewed at Purdue University

Interview Details – Talk to the professor. If you are good in the class, you may get the job

Interview Question – Nothing really   Answer Question

Half-time Research Assistant Interview

Half-time Research Assistant

Interviewed at Purdue University

Interview Details – Emails exchanged.

Interview Question – Not very difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Purdue University

Interview Details – Found my adviser through the department and I contacted him prior to a graduate student visitation. Met with my adviser for an initial interview about my research interests and was offered a position in his group.

Interview Question – Why I wanted to work in my research area.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Purdue University

Interview Details – There is no interview. I just submit my graduate school application. And a few month later, I received an offer letter.

Interview Question – Life is a little bit boring there. And the restaurants around campus are really bad.   Answer Question

Research Assistance Interview

Research Assistance

Interviewed at Purdue University

Interview Details – phone called, and then asked for interest for PhD. Decide to go with PhD and get funding for RAship and TAship all those goof stuffs. Interview is not hard, checked what my interest was and asked if want to work together.

Interview Question – Be detail about what I want to work on.   Answer Question

Worked for Purdue University? Contribute to the Community!