Purdue University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistance Interview

Research Assistance

Interviewed at Purdue University

Interview Details – phone called, and then asked for interest for PhD. Decide to go with PhD and get funding for RAship and TAship all those goof stuffs. Interview is not hard, checked what my interest was and asked if want to work together.

Interview Question – Be detail about what I want to work on.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Purdue University

Interview Details – My advisor and I were firstly communicating by emails. He asked me a few questions about my background. Later, he offered me an face to face interview and we had a breakfast together. He offered me the position.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question is that "do you have a girlfriend or wife"   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Purdue University in May 2011.

Interview Details – This position did not require any interviewing. Applicants were required to submit academic transcripts, a resume with cover letter and a personal statement expressing background, qualifications and professional ambition.

Interview Question – The most difficult encounter was with trying to decide which research group to work for.   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Purdue University in May 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with my professor on May, 2007. Questions were regarding my background, GPA and what I look forward in renewable energy research.

Interview Question – What do you think about working on a project outside Electrical Engineering? For example projects closer to material science.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Research Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Purdue University in January 2008.

Interview Details – talk around with people in the department. easy questions

Interview Question – why you change your major?   Answer Question

Worked for Purdue University? Contribute to the Community!