Purdue University Software Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Purdue University in April 2012.

Phone screen to see if I was a good fit and full day visit. For the full day visit I was introduced to staff, I gave a presentation of usability analysis of the website, then a group of them sat at a table and took turns asking me questions. They took me to lunch. Typical general interview questions (tell us about a time you failed, tell us about your work ethic) plus technical questions (explain MVC) and questions about what web technologies I knew. (PHP, Json, Jquery, Linux). I was asked to send examples of my code to them afterwards.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Purdue University

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Purdue University in January 2012.

I interviewed with apple and was asked two questions one on API testing and other on implementing a stack in C++. I also interviewed with Intel and was asked a question on deadlock and another on OS interrupts.

Interview Questions
    • how will you check for address of a function call given a memory dump?   Answer Question
    • Give all possible combinations of inputs for a function, for which it would give errors?   Answer Question