Purdue University Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Very simple-but time consuming. It took me a while, but needed to read the basics. I also took a online class. the most important thing thing is to cover the basics. They are friendly and not time consuming at all. I walked in.

Interview Questions

• Rather not tell You need to know the bsics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Other Interview Reviews for Purdue University

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Purdue University (Lafayette, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone screen to see if I was a good fit and full day visit. For the full day visit I was introduced to staff, I gave a presentation of usability analysis of the website, then a group of them sat at a table and took turns asking me questions. They took me to lunch. Typical general interview questions (tell us about a time you failed, tell us about your work ethic) plus technical questions (explain MVC) and questions about what web technologies I knew. (PHP, Json, Jquery, Linux). I was asked to send examples of my code to them afterwards.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Purdue University in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with apple and was asked two questions one on API testing and other on implementing a stack in C++. I also interviewed with Intel and was asked a question on deadlock and another on OS interrupts.

Interview Questions

• how will you check for address of a function call given a memory dump?   Answer Question
    • Give all possible combinations of inputs for a function, for which it would give errors?   Answer Question