Pure Austin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Member Service Representative Interview

Member Service Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pure Austin in December 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through hirealonghorn.org and got a call to do an initial phone interview and we set up a time for me to do an in-person interview with two managers. Everyone was very friendly and I was given a tour of the facility. After that I interviewed with the general manager at the other location. I was called back within 1 week and I accepted.

Interview Question – This job does require some sales so sell a sharpie to me.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Energy Bar Interview

Energy Bar
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pure Austin in January 2012.

Interview Details – I really liked the environment and everyone was very friendly. I really wanted to work the front desk but their only opening was the energy bar; a juice and snack bar. I filled out an application on site and a manager interviewed me on the spot in a seating area near the energy bar. I wore nice jeans, flats, and a pretty blouse.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pure Austin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pure Austin interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pure Austin employees and interview candidates.