Pure Austin

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pure Austin

Energy Bar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pure Austin in January 2012.

I really liked the environment and everyone was very friendly. I really wanted to work the front desk but their only opening was the energy bar; a juice and snack bar. I filled out an application on site and a manager interviewed me on the spot in a seating area near the energy bar. I wore nice jeans, flats, and a pretty blouse.

Interview Questions

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pure Austin in December 2010.

I submitted my resume through hirealonghorn.org and got a call to do an initial phone interview and we set up a time for me to do an in-person interview with two managers. Everyone was very friendly and I was given a tour of the facility. After that I interviewed with the general manager at the other location. I was called back within 1 week and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • This job does require some sales so sell a sharpie to me.   Answer Question