Pure Austin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Member Service Representative Interview

Member Service Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pure Austin in December 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through hirealonghorn.org and got a call to do an initial phone interview and we set up a time for me to do an in-person interview with two managers. Everyone was very friendly and I was given a tour of the facility. After that I interviewed with the general manager at the other location. I was called back within 1 week and I accepted.

Interview Question – This job does require some sales so sell a sharpie to me.   Answer Question

Energy Bar Interview

Energy Bar
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pure Austin in January 2012.

Interview Details – I really liked the environment and everyone was very friendly. I really wanted to work the front desk but their only opening was the energy bar; a juice and snack bar. I filled out an application on site and a manager interviewed me on the spot in a seating area near the energy bar. I wore nice jeans, flats, and a pretty blouse.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pure Austin? Contribute to the Community!