Pure Romance

Updated Jul 2, 2014
Updated Jul 2, 2014

1.7

Advanced Consultant Interview

Attend a party, sign up as a recruit, purchase a demo kit and go!

Interview Questions
    • What product is best for ______________? Ladies can ask questions based on their personal experience and needs. You need to take advantage and learn your product, attend training and ask questions. You have the power to change lives with the knowledge you obtain.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luray, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luray, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pure Romance in January 2011.

Sponsor was very detailed and knowledgeable about the business and what I was getting myself into. She answered all of my questions and gave me space to consider my options.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pure Romance in April 2010.

HR is not really HR trained person, very unprofessional and unorganized interview practices. Ultimately got the job but I could tell it was because I'm decent looking and young. Felt as if someone older and less attractive with better resume would not have been offered the position as the HR and CS managers made it subtle yet clear that presentation was important to the company and they really liked that I was young and cute and could possibly see me moving into marketing or training down the line. I have experience in neuter field so it was a surprise for me to hear this at my first interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they matched my current pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pure Romance in February 2011.

Very professional communication process. First interview was a little lame, but the second interview with a supervisor was more in depth and complete. They explained all questions I had, and second interviewer was very professional and knew exactly what was wanted in the employee. Yes, they sell bedroom toys, buy they hardly touch that point at interview, they just tell you that you will get it with those questions and you need to answer them.

Interview Questions
    • Maybe for someone, when they tell you, you know that you will get sex related questions.... But if you applied for a job at Pure Romance, that must be expected, right?   Answer Question