Purity Cosmetics

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Purity Cosmetics.

Interview Details – they contact you though email to get an interview. then you hardly see the owners and your thrown in to a working environment with immediate in the job training when you get the job.

Interview Question – what would you like your nick name to be if you were required to get one upon employment to the company   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Purity Cosmetics in November 2010.

Interview Details – Standard questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Purity Cosmetics in July 2011.

Interview Details – I replied to a job posting for this position found on craigslist.com. I received a call for an in person interview. I was interviewed by the Brand Ambassador Manager. It was a basic interview. Then, met with the CEO and founder of the company in their office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They offered me the job with and hourly rate. I immediately accepted since I wanted the job badly. From what I've seen, the CEOs won't budge if you try to negotiate. I've seen an offer taken away because a potential employee asked for higher pay.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Purity Cosmetics Worker Interview

Purity Cosmetics Worker
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Purity Cosmetics in June 2011.

Interview Details – Short phone interview. 45-minute in person interview with manager.

Interview Questions

Personal Assistant Interview

Personal Assistant
San Jose, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Purity Cosmetics in August 2011.

Interview Details – I found the job posting on Craiglist. The posting sounded nice and all my correspondance via email were friendly. However, the in-person interview was the most unprofessional and disorganized interview I have ever experienced. When I walked into the office, dogs jumped up on me. You would think that they keep the dogs leashed or in a room when visitors come. The dogs were all over the place. There was one that angrily growled at me, and an employee had rushed out to apologize and say that the dog was a rescue and to not pet him. The interview was very casual. First, a young lady came out to interview me. My interview with her was nice. Then I had an interview with the managers. This was the unprofessional part. It was invasive and I felt like they thought I was unintelligent. It makes me wonder if they talked to all the personal assistant candidates like that.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worker Interview

Worker

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Purity Cosmetics in January 2011.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional. The one interviewing me was good until I met the CEO. Reading the other review, I must agree with everything the other review said about the dogs barking and jumping and the CEO thinking I lack intelligence. Definitely one of the worst place ever.

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional CEO means Unprofessional workplace.

Worked for Purity Cosmetics? Contribute to the Community!