Purity Cosmetics

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.1

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Purity Cosmetics.

they contact you though email to get an interview. then you hardly see the owners and your thrown in to a working environment with immediate in the job training when you get the job.

Interview Questions
    • what would you like your nick name to be if you were required to get one upon employment to the company   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Purity Cosmetics in May 2013.

They send regular unqualified and unprofessional employees to interview candidates. Ask you ridiculous questions that are completely irrelevant to the position and or company. They read from a list of random questions they printed off the internet.

Interview Questions
    Unprofessional and unqualified interviewers.

Purity Cosmetics Response

Dec 21, 2014CEO

A appreciate you sharing your interview experience.

Many of our questions are culture based and not position or company related. I believe that you can train someone on learning procedures and
    ... More

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Purity Cosmetics in August 2011.

I found the job posting on Craiglist. The posting sounded nice and all my correspondance via email were friendly. However, the in-person interview was the most unprofessional and disorganized interview I have ever experienced. When I walked into the office, dogs jumped up on me. You would think that they keep the dogs leashed or in a room when visitors come. The dogs were all over the place. There was one that angrily growled at me, and an employee had rushed out to apologize and say that the dog was a rescue and to not pet him. The interview was very casual. First, a young lady came out to interview me. My interview with her was nice. Then I had an interview with the managers. This was the unprofessional part. It was invasive and I felt like they thought I was unintelligent. It makes me wonder if they talked to all the personal assistant candidates like that.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Purity Cosmetics in July 2011.

I replied to a job posting for this position found on craigslist.com. I received a call for an in person interview. I was interviewed by the Brand Ambassador Manager. It was a basic interview. Then, met with the CEO and founder of the company in their office.

Interview Questions
    They offered me the job with and hourly rate. I immediately accepted since I wanted the job badly. From what I've seen, the CEOs won't budge if you try to negotiate. I've seen an offer taken away because a potential employee asked for higher pay.

Purity Cosmetics Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Purity Cosmetics in June 2011.

Short phone interview. 45-minute in person interview with manager.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Purity Cosmetics in November 2010.

Standard questions.

No negotiations

Worker Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Purity Cosmetics in January 2011.

Very unprofessional. The one interviewing me was good until I met the CEO. Reading the other review, I must agree with everything the other review said about the dogs barking and jumping and the CEO thinking I lack intelligence. Definitely one of the worst place ever.

Unprofessional CEO means Unprofessional workplace.