Purolator Courier

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Jericho, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Purolator Courier in March 2010.

Interview Details – There has been 2 HR directors since I was hired, so not sure what the process is now, but even for an Admin you have to go all the way through the process to the President.

Negotiation Details – I had been laid off for a year, so I wasn't negotiating.

Retail Clerk Interview

Retail Clerk
Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Purolator Courier in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview at first

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Purolator Courier.

Interview Details – Interview with manager and then additional team members. Things may have changed since then. They may not have the kind of team I was on.

Interview Question – There were quite a few situational questions. Need to have good examples of how you deal with things and why.   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

Interviewed at Purolator Courier

Interview Details – 2 person panel interview. Pretty much all behavioral questions. Pleasant atmosphere. Heard within a week.

Interview Question – Describe your most difficult experience with a customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Purolator Courier in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was just one round with the senior manager and manager

Negotiation Details – It was through an agency

Sorter Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Purolator Courier in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on line. first there was a phone screen, then an in person interview where I spoke with the recruiter then the manager. We walked around looking at the job, follow up phone call offering me the job.

Interview Question – they said the job was really repetitive, so how do I maintain concentration on tasks that are so monotonous   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, unionized job

Very Easy Interview

Dock Staff Interview

Saint John, NB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Purolator Courier in May 2009.

Interview Details – Bring in your résumé. Have a healthy body. Lift a box. That's it.

Interview Question – Can you read?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Come in and get the job.

Very Easy Interview

Unit Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Purolator Courier in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple questions and process in general. Panel interview was more behaviour based. They do not provide a realistic preview of the position. Panel was late by 30 mins for the interview and 2 nd interview the manager was 1 hour late and rushed through out the interview.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Pay well below industry average

Collections Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Purolator Courier in July 2010.

Interview Details – ok, but doesn't go into full detail about the problems that needed ironing out in the department

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Purolator Courier? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Purolator Courier interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Purolator Courier employees and interview candidates.