Purolator Courier Interview Questions

2.4

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Purolator Courier (Jericho, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

There has been 2 HR directors since I was hired, so not sure what the process is now, but even for an Admin you have to go all the way through the process to the President.

Negotiation

I had been laid off for a year, so I wasn't negotiating.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Purolator Courier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview with manager and then additional team members. Things may have changed since then. They may not have the kind of team I was on.

Interview Questions

• There were quite a few situational questions. Need to have good examples of how you deal with things and why.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Interview

2 person panel interview. Pretty much all behavioral questions. Pleasant atmosphere. Heard within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult experience with a customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Purolator Courier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was just one round with the senior manager and manager

Negotiation

It was through an agency

Sorter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Purolator Courier in August 2010.

Interview

I applied on line. first there was a phone screen, then an in person interview where I spoke with the recruiter then the manager. We walked around looking at the job, follow up phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• they said the job was really repetitive, so how do I maintain concentration on tasks that are so monotonous   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, unionized job

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Purolator Courier in July 2010.

Interview

ok, but doesn't go into full detail about the problems that needed ironing out in the department

Retail Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Purolator Courier (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview at first

Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Purolator Courier in January 2010.

Interview

Very simple questions and process in general. Panel interview was more behaviour based. They do not provide a realistic preview of the position. Panel was late by 30 mins for the interview and 2 nd interview the manager was 1 hour late and rushed through out the interview.

Interview Questions

Pay well below industry average

Dock Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Purolator Courier (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Bring in your résumé. Have a healthy body. Lift a box. That's it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Come in and get the job.