Purolator International

Interviews for Top Jobs at Purolator International

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Purolator International in May 2010.

I was contacted by HR and asked some initial questions. They went on to set up a face-to-face interview with the president & vice president of the company. It went well. I was then contacted and asked to do a project so they could see the quality of my work. I did it. Then the HR director contacted and asked me more questions. Then I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • They kept putting off my start date because they couldn't get a computer for me. Finally, I started by my computer wasn't set up properly and there was trouble with the wiring in the cubical.   Answer Question
    They offered me one amount. I thought it was too low so I countered and I got more but not as much as I wanted.

Sales Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Purolator International in January 2010.

Interview process is standard for sales. However, I didnt make it past the first interview. If you make it past the first one, i believe they ask you to do one of those on line personality tests.

They ask typical sales questions, goals, challenges, accomplishments etc. They guy that interviewed me was decent enough and polite.

Interview Questions
    • Why didnt you hit your targets at last job   View Answer